Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.7 - 19th of March

Quote Originally Posted by Sweed Mind View Post
    this is a way tp push you more towards converting tokens to restpacks,,, after a certain level you build up an enormous amount of red packs and useless money... they know.. also they know that videos are being used for the almighty green packs,,,

so they cut it... with twothird...

another example of degrading the game for commercial benefits.. as we have seen more the last year..
    We just need to boycott this. Also sure, its good that all of you farm greens on older versions, but then T11 still generates revenue through the ads and they won't change back.
    Lets just watch our 10 videos a day and they will see that this is bs what they did here.

I don't think enough people will be foolish enough to buy tokens to get their greens. If missing ad revenue > token revenue they will change it back. Vote with your wallet.

IS it joke only 10 vıdeos **** off

Pro
    If eventually I have to update the app and get just 10 per day then it will be time to call it quit

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    If eventually I have to update the app and get just 10 per day then it will be time to call it quit
    a feeling shared with many...

This is stupid how it's possible to take 10x10x10 , a lot of people will stop to play this game , it's not fair...when you see the people will stop to play, you change back

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

This will be a good start tu quit game ,wtf sometimes we have 4 match at days ,what we doing with 10 rest....nothing...they want us to buy tokens for rest, i do the update but still no video ....

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Administrator
    Hey Guys,

The number of available video offers has not been changed with the new update! You are able to see the same number of videos as before.

Some players might have seen fewer videos right after the update because the advert queuers that might have been rolling out slowly.

With the new version, we improved the experience with the video offers! We have reduced the delay of rewards being added to your account after you watch the video and not the number of availabe video offers.
    Bang Jarwo likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey Guys,

The number of available video offers has not been changed with the new update! You are able to see the same number of videos as before.

Some players might have seen fewer videos right after the update because the advert queuers that might have been rolling out slowly.

With the new version, we improved the experience with the video offers! We have reduced the delay of rewards being added to your account after you watch the video and not the number of availabe video offers.
    main question is can you watch all the video's for green packs or is it limited to 10 green 10 red and 10 blue... because most of the managers have enough red and blue... green are the most important and if there is a limit of 10 pack red green and blue than that is a big difference.... a cut of twothird...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Ahmad22 uninstall the game and then download 6.6 version and you ll be fine.
    Any idea how install an old version on iphone?
    I can only get 6.7 version

before update to new version, i already watched 30 videos for today, and after update i can watch another about more than 20, so basically, i already watch around 60 video just for today, thanks for that,

however the idea to separate and set the limit on each booster is a bad idea, don't implement that, im fine to give freedom to choose which booster to farm

and if there is video to farm token, this is super good idea

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast