Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.7 - 19th of March

Still Nordeus claims that "The lack of offers isn't caused by any particular update."? LOL
    ibangali likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #52
    Administrator
    Hey all,

The lack of offers isn't intentionally caused by the update, however, some accounts are experiencing some issues with the video offers. We've already introduced a fix, but some traces of the issue continue to exist. The team is working to fix it completely.

Rookie
    Go back to 6.6 if you are not abble to fix this. I think this is the best choose for you

Ok guys. In all honesty I updated the app yesterday and I have had no problems with videos today. I usually like to make fun of Nordi when they screw up, but this time I have not seen any problems. I can't speak for everyone thou.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Ok guys. In all honesty I updated the app yesterday and I have had no problems with videos today. I usually like to make fun of Nordi when they screw up, but this time I have not seen any problems. I can't speak for everyone thou.
    I used to get 30-35 before the update but now i get 25. I do however like the fact that it's easy to get doesn't take too much time at all unlike before

Mine was working brilliant before the update farming 30-35 a day. no problems at all with errors
    since i updated yesterday i got 3 rests. today 10 rests along with 6 errors and numerous videos just turning off top eleven wtf?
    Fixed? Updated?
    From working 100% for me its now completely screwed
    come on sort it out guys please.
    this is a very important part of the game for many members and it needs addressing.
    lespa and FC Dacia Terra like this.

Rookie
    Nothing worked. From 3-4 days ,they screwed all and everything and just this isnt caused by any particular update.lol

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I used to get 30-35 before the update but now i get 25. I do however like the fact that it's easy to get doesn't take too much time at all unlike before
    Today I got 25 rests and I couldn't watch video ads for more, but I was able to watch 10 more videos by clicking the blue button to recover condition so I got 35 boosters in total

I haven't had any videos to watch for getting green packs since the update...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Nothing new in top 11, every single update they screwed something

2x bonus working but can't watch video for resources

anyway, I'm not losing alone, nord also loser here.
    we can't watch video, they can't earn dough
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast