Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By Vernie83
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: Anyone else suffer from NSCHABD Syndrome?

Anyone else suffer from NSCHABD Syndrome?

New Striker Can't Hit A Barn Door.

My biggest problem has always been in front of goal. Strikers score once in a blue moon. Most of my goals come from ML and MR.

To try to rectify this, over the last 3 months I've bought 4 "proven" strikers.

Found them all on auction and won brutally expensive bidding wars for each one.

The best had form of 10-9-9-10-8 and had scored 167 goals in 133 apps for his previous club. He's played 4 times for me -- no goals and a 6 rating each time.

The 2nd best was 9-9-8-9-8 and had notched up 88 goals in 102 apps. Same story -- he comes to me and turns into Stevie Wonder.

Anyone else suffering from this odd syndrome?

"Found them all on auction and won brutally expensive bidding wars for each one.

The best had form of 10-9-9-10-8 and had scored 167 goals in 133 apps for his previous club. He's played 4 times for me -- no goals and a 6 rating each time."

You do realise that all the players on the "Auction" transfer market are Nordeus generated players with total fabricated (made up) stats ?
    Well Obviously you do not but you do now.
    Slobodan KaoReka likes this.

Dreamer
    The only true stats are from the players you buy through nego list
    Bunzo likes this.

I did not know that, but I guess it is just more evidence that setups like this one (and Zynga poker) are utterly rigged to make you frustrated and spend real cash trying to rectify it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Anyone else suffer from NSCHABD Syndrome?-my-trio.jpg

looks like my ST score 1 goal in 1 match,

but my wingers does make oppo GK **** bricks

Playing my umpteenth cup semi-final in half an hour. Never won the trophy. Full-strength team with a 6% advantage, trained up, max condition and morale.... First leg 1-1, fully expecting to lose this leg 2-0....

Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan KaoReka View Post
    New Striker Can't Hit A Barn Door.

My biggest problem has always been in front of goal. Strikers score once in a blue moon. Most of my goals come from ML and MR.

To try to rectify this, over the last 3 months I've bought 4 "proven" strikers.
    You are fighting windmills.
    This is not a football. Strikers in this game don't score, AMR and AML do. If you check your league's Top Players, I bet you will see that at least a dozen out of 15 positions are occupied with AML/AMRs.
    That also means, if you keep records, don't compare ratings of different positions to each other. Average 7.5 for DC is not the same as average 7.5 for AML.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-23-2018 at 03:57 PM.
    Slobodan KaoReka likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan KaoReka View Post
    Playing my umpteenth cup semi-final in half an hour. Never won the trophy. Full-strength team with a 6% advantage, trained up, max condition and morale.... First leg 1-1, fully expecting to lose this leg 2-0....
    Yep, called it. Lost the second leg 2-0. So happy I predicted this rigged af crap! LOL