Thread: Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)

Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)

I've just been majorly trolled. A draw against the last team of the league and he only lined up 10 players.I double the % of his players quality, had about 60% more possession that he did. There's nothing more than I can do with this kind of simulation. I throw in the towel.

I've been a huge fan of this game since I started playing it about 5-6 months ago and it's the only mobile game where I've purchased something more than once. I've bought the 30 day token card twice. It's the only game I play daily, whether it's on PC, like Overwatch, PUBG, Fifa 18, Fornite, BF1 or mobile. There hasn't been a mobile game that has keep me going for this long until I started playing Top Eleven. Day in and day out I want my players to be the best they can be but as I've come to find out I just cannot go on when I feel the matches are being manipulated by an outside force.

Aside from my first season where I finished 7th in the League because the team was God awful. I've always won a trophy:

Second Season
    Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)-2.jpg
    Third Season
    Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)-3.jpg
    Fourth Season
    Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)-4.jpg
    Fifth Season
    Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)-5.jpg

Everyday I make sure my players are at their fullest with 10% in Attack, Defense, Possession and Condition. Today I have to matches one for the League and one for the Champions League which is for the Quarter Finals.

Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)-2018-03-22-11_48_22-36-top-eleven-football-manager-facebook.jpg

My League match is against the last team and he got his only point against me today...

Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)-2018-03-22-11_50_32-36-top-eleven-football-manager-facebook.jpg

Here my formation. I used a lot of people from the bench. they were all in great condition and I always use Morale packs and make sure they're above 90% on stamina. I train the bench more than I do my starting line up because I recently hard trained a player and I'm low on rest packs. Not accounting the fact that Nordeus is always messing something up with the videos. Update 6.7 made it impossible to watch videos for the 2X training bonus or the get any of the packs and you guys know how important rest packs are.

Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)-home.jpg

Here is his formation. While making this thread I noticed something else. HE ONLY HAS 10 PLAYERS LINED UP!!!!!!! WHAT THE ****. Shouldn't the match be

Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)-away.jpg

The last game I played against him I won 7-0. It's clear to me that the team doesn't have an active player. In both of the games against him there was 0% attendance from the coach.

I simply cannot continue like this. It's sad that the 30 day pack tokens will go to waste since this will be my last season. I give up on the League since it's obvious outside forces are controlling the outcome of the matches. It's intolerable that the effort you put it is going to be undermined by an outsider. I DOUBLED HIS % he is at 39% while with some of my bench I'm sitting at 81%... Good luck in your future endeavors Nordeus.

This is all a big joke Nordeus.

Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)-screenshot_20180322-103709.jpg

Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)-screenshot_20180322-113728.jpg
    Last edited by ser710; 03-24-2018 at 02:53 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    change formation, buy two 5-6* wingers.
    Don't expect to win the championship playing from the middle with two 3* 4* ST
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    change formation, buy two 5-6* wingers.
    Don't expect to win the championship playing from the middle with two 3* 4* ST
    Dude did you even read the whole post?

Here my formation. I used a lot of people from the bench. they were all in great condition and I always use Morale packs and make sure they're above 90% on stamina. I train the bench more than I do my starting line up because I recently hard trained a player and I'm low on rest packs. Not accounting the fact that Nordeus is always messing something up with the videos. Update 6.7 made it impossible to watch videos for the 2X training bonus or the get any of the packs and you guys know how important rest packs are.

Cannot continue like this... (My last troll match)-full-squad.jpg

That's my main squad...

Addicted
    maybe 4-5-1v would work

LOL rage quit

Quote Originally Posted by ser710 View Post
    Dude did you even read the whole post?
    You think someone did? =]
    Yet another whine thread, like we don't have enough of them.

I throw in the towel
    Please, do me a favor, thank you.
    It wasn't our day.

That narrow 433 formation is pretty easy to score lots of goals against or so I have found.