Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Does my team just not wanna play

Does my team just not wanna play

This is my results against the worst team in the leagueDoes my team just not wanna play-img_0496.jpg. What surprises me so much is the statisticsDoes my team just not wanna play-img_0494.jpgDoes my team just not wanna play-img_0497.jpg Maybe it’s just my upper half having trouble but it’s not Does my team just not wanna play-img_0495.jpgI don’t see how a 40% difference doesn’t produce a great result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look on the pictures again, and again, but fail to understand, where is the problem. You steamrolled that team, what's wrong?
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I look on the pictures again, and again, but fail to understand, where is the problem. You steamrolled that team, what's wrong?
    Earlier today I beat an team 10% weaker than me 7-0.Maybe it’s because I have high expectations of my team but 3-0 against a team 40% weaker than me mind boggles me

There are plenty who have been trolled 3-0 by a 40% weaker team and I have often beaten teams 40% stronger.
    If I were you I’d take the 3-0 and move on happily. There is no sense or logic in T11 as everyone should know.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NibbaTyrone View Post
    Earlier today I beat an team 10% weaker than me 7-0.Maybe it’s because I have high expectations of my team but 3-0 against a team 40% weaker than me mind boggles me
    You have won 3-0, there is nothing wrong with your team.

This forum is full of "I got trolled I quit" threads. I don't understand why so many people presume that having higher quality team automatically means victory, and the bigger the difference, the bigger should be the final score.
    dave1311, adifairus and casper™ like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    just wait till you get 0/11 SoT and oppo gets 1/1
    😆
    in the meantime, games like this are for bench players. weaken your team to stay within 20%, less troll chance.
    if game opens, if oppo def is leaking, then get your best scorer in to boost their stats if you wish

3-0 win against a cr*p team? The way the engine works if you'd offered me that before kickoff I'd have bitten your hand off to take it...
    Altiplano likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

My cup match against a 68% team. first match total domination I only won 1-0 second one 3-0. As long as you get the result go with it.

If you want my unproved speculation here is what I think. Maybe there is a stronger team in your league that may be the favorite for the title. One of the ways you can tell is the goal difference, usually the champion has better goal difference on top of the results (not 100% of the times).

This is my results against the worst team in the leagueClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0496.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	97830. What surprises me so much is the statisticsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0494.JPG 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	97832Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0497.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	97834 Maybe it’s just my upper half having trouble but it’s not Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0495.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	97836I don’t see how a 40% difference doesn’t produce a great result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your score depend on your oppo set up! Dont always look at the * different you wont find the logic. Every game every oppo is different scenario.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0494.JPG 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	97832
    27 shots, 12 on target, so, his GK formed very well with 6 saved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast