Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: I am done with this game

I am done with this game

Today was the last straw.

I played my nearest challenger in my league in a game that could decide the title. Despite being clearly the best team in my league, this season has been far from a cakewalk. I have already lost games that I should have won. But the manner of this defeat has left me with a very bad taste.

Given the importance of the game, I prepared meticulously ahead and on paper I should have given my opponent a total roasting:
    10% training bonus (okay, fine everyone that takes the game serious has this and my opponent probably did too)
    5% home bonus (he did not have this)
    8% manager attendance (he did not watch)
    4% fans (he had no fans watching)
    My team is 10% stronger than his
    Both teams played a 4-5V-1 formation
    I used the in-game bonuses four times (he did not as he wasn't present)

He beat me comfortably 0 v 3.

GnarlyEggman939, of Gengar FC, if you are reading this, I would quite like to know how you did it. Except I am so done with this game I will never know. My problem is not with the sheer volume of luck you must have had to overcome all these odds - you did what you had to do. My problem is with this f game. Good luck to you. You'd better damn well win this league now.

The cynic in me thinks that Nordeus has identified me as potentially someone that would spend heavily on this game. Someone who, in a fit of rage would pump money to rectify the injustice done against me. I have won triple crowns without spending a cent. I have by far the best squad in my league and the draws of both cups. Why let life be easy? Let's f him up a bit and maybe he'll throw money at us to fix things. These aren't difficult algorithms to write. Tell me I am wrong.

Nordeus, at best, you have a broken game.
    At worst, you guys are a disgrace. Morally bankrupt to the core.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-16-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Lol! too early to surrender in league. Having a better % or a better team wont guarantee you a win sometime luck will decide.
    You happy to win learn to be happy when you lose. Its just a game.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Sometimes you get unlucky. Happens in real football.
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

The most predictable thing about this game is it’s unpredictable.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    The most predictable thing about this game is it’s unpredictable.
    if it wasnt you wouldnt bother playing it. Imagine a game where you knew the results before the game was played...................terrible , I wouldnt play it.
    Bunzo and Stefanakis like this.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    if it wasnt you wouldnt bother playing it. Imagine a game where you knew the results before the game was played...................terrible , I wouldnt play it.
    Agreed John. To win every time would be boring. So here I am 5 years later still trying to get a first treble
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Lucky for me my favorite part of this game is squad building, but yes while I don't care about winning I do want my team to go at least to the semis in all competitions, this way players get more exp. and you feel the seasons passes faster.
    To be honest there is a way to make the game predictable and it is called manipulation, but because I don't want that I play normally and suffer the consequences.

Ok now I am done too. I lost my Cup QF how can that be my team is better on paper. I have full preparation i give everything blue pack, green pack and whatever else that matter......Nordeus it must be YOU!! Out of million and million of acct why me.....why. I have enough of your nonsense I am quitting..

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Stefanakis likes this.

Kto
    Sad to see, even long time members quit in this way. You should have learned by FC Nasharak how to play this game and how to end the story with pride.

Kto
    I am really confused, was it trolling by HairDryer? Speaking of "just a game" and "too early to give up", but himself in hystery mode after 1-2 away against a weaker opponent, with all chances to crush the opponent at home? LOL
    Toxcatl and Temidayo_ like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast