Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Really Really boring!

Really Really boring!

Hi all.

I am really pissed of one thingin T11...(many others too)

I am right now level 29...and I challenge in cup or Champions League teams from upper level (which means n+1), I contacted the support to explain them the situation, but they told me that they gather teams from the same level and which seems to have the same skills.
    BUT! It's been 5-6 seasons streak that I challenge some teams which are 125-130%, when I am 110% max!! Sometimes you create a big surprise, or you resist to only lose by 2 goals, but it's very rare!
    WHY? why some teams have to challenge teams from upper divisions??? I think there are enough teams from the same level, with the same skills, to not mixt 2 levels!!
    And, if so, why should I always be the weak team? Why shouldn't they mixt my level with the lower level?
    It's nonsense; and kill motivation.

I think I'm going to have a look at other football manager games, in order to see if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence....
    Last edited by Lamouette17; 03-27-2018 at 04:30 PM.
    "Les cons ça ose tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnait"

Rookie
    brah i totally agree with you i've just got kicked out of CUP by a +1 lvl from me, and thats unfair pz solve this we want play at same lvl so the game is fair play game
    no one has any advantage

You, guys, are such whiners.
    The rule about +1 level is not a bug, it's a feature. There is nothing to solve.
    If you want to win trophies, then manipulate the draw. If you want to play interesting and difficult game, then stop crying and play. Dammit.
    Kaizer Franz, Altiplano and Bunzo like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    You, guys, are such whiners.
    The rule about +1 level is not a bug, it's a feature. There is nothing to solve.
    If you want to win trophies, then manipulate the draw. If you want to play interesting and difficult game, then stop crying and play. Dammit.
    Hey, no life, I win trophies ok? if you admit this system is fair and quite normal, you can say it, but you have to show a little bit more respect to us.
    We are not whiners, cryers or so, calm down man...
    I suppose you must be one of the people taking advantage of your level lol
    If you think it's fair, ok, that's your way of thinking, but do not come here and insult people, who do not have the same feeling as you....

Moreover, I did not say it's a bug, learn how to read....T11 is the only game doing this, do not say it's normal....
    herohamada97 likes this.

Addicted
    I am agree with Toxcatl . Your thread is the **** th style of thread i am fed up to read. You really think it will change something ???
    The answer is absolutly nothing !
    So , as you wrote it , try another game .this one doesn't suit you at all because you seem to be angry with it ...
    John Grant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    You really think it will change something ???
    The answer is absolutly nothing !
    For sure, anybody won't do anything, if nobody says when there is something unusual, which alterates the game.
    You just look like sheeps who have no hope, and just accept anything without complaining. It's ridiculous.
    Don't read my topic if you think it's a ****, I won't read your stupid post though...
    herohamada97 likes this.

Just a thing...I contacted the support about that some weeks ago, they told me to post in order to open the subject....I should have kept it for me, I thought it was possible to discuss about implausibilities...
    Last edited by Lamouette17; 03-27-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamouette17 View Post
    Just a thing...I contacted the support about that some weeks ago, they told me to post in order to open the subject....I should have kept it for me, I thought it was possible to discuss about implausibilities...
    I complained to support about this issue about 10 seasons ago when I continously played in +1 level competitions from level 4-13 they gave their usual explanation that they need more lower level managers fill up higher level competitions in some servers. The only advantage they could give me was that I earn more competition price from playing in higher level competitions which is utterly ridiculous.

So I resorted to manipulating the draw and I won 6 trebles and a league and cup double in a row. but none felt sweeter than when I managed a league and champions League double playing against +1 level managers.

So now I'm back playing against higher level managers this season and I've kicked their ass! I'm still on course to win my first treble playing in higher level tournaments and frankly I derive more pleasure in winning higher level managers.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    When I started to play Top Eleven and I was level 2,3,4,10, etc I had to play opponents with 10,20 levels over me so think of that first.

Anyway, thanks for writing. Can't argue much with you except with CUP. Cup is not a fair challenge. Imagine any CUP in the world, teams from tier 1 have to play with teams from tiers 4,5 or more so yea, CUP isn't a fair competition so do not except for a fair one.

Regarding +1 level in League and CL I do not agree as well when is done on purpose by them.
    ibangali likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Mate i think it's the other way around. It's more fun to see higher level teams to get beaten by lower teams. That's why I never manipulate things during end season. I love beating them hard. 😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast