Thread: So long, farewell, goodbye

Rookie

So long, farewell, goodbye

My team is Heroes United and I am level 38. My record consists of 20 league titles, 8 cup titles, 8 CL titles and one Super League title. Not the most active poster but I have been around for a while.

I have been thinking of leaving the game for the last 6 seasons but kept putting it off. Now I have decided that this is my last season and that it is time to move on.

I almost did it 4 seasons ago but instead of that, I decided that I would do one last strong push to get a triple and then leave.

I adopted a very different approach. I built a very strong team, paid attention to training like never before focusing on specific individual skills and went with an address I've attacking formation and style.

My philosophy revolved increasing the chance of my scoring by improving my chances to shoot "on target" and then to score more goals out of that percentage.

I also worked on my players' energy and thus physically and mentally outlasting my opponents later in the match. The result of all this was winning the triple without much of a threat.

I got indulged in the strength that my team has reached and thought ok one more season since my team is very near peak level but I made a clear mistake and ended up winning a double only. It was my own mistake and could have been avoided easily.

Thought ok, one more triple and that's it. So again I made another similar mistake and again I ended up with a double. I then promised my self that this season would be the last and that no matter how it ends, I'll still leave. I worked hard to get my team at top shape and here we are. I just won the CL final today and the cup final two days ago. Tomorrow is my last league game while I'm leading with a 9 point difference and undefeated. Only one draw and even that was my own mistake. I'm also undefeated in cup and CL.

This is my record since I changed my ways. I have beaten all my well known rivals and bug players on the server several times.

This is not to brag, it's actually to make a point. This aggressive management while fruitful and successful, it has cost me a lot of tokens. I would spend my tokens mostly on extensive training. It has also taken a big chunk of time especially at the beginning of the season. But once the investment is done, the game became very easy. I just win.

It has made it clear to me that this game is pay to win. Sure maybe I spent the money better than others but at the same time, I'm not sure if anyone else spent as much as I did.

We've been arguing for years about what is more important, individual skills or overall skills. But the truth is, spend well enough money and you will get the benefit of both and win too. At least that's my experience.

Now it's not like I didn't spend on tokens before, sure I always tried to have a full squad of scouts, but that's once every season or two. I used to win occasionally. Get titles too but no where near as consistent. I also lose half the time and suffer from those "troll" losses all the time.

I think I'm talking too much lol so I'll try to make it short..

I feel the game was designed to milk my money in every way possible. You simply cannot compete without spending money. Even the new challenges can end up draining your tokens. But with that said I'm not angry or upset. They got my money and I got my fun. I just really had enough and want to move on. The game also consumes a lot of my time and not on my own terms and schedule. I don't want to suddenly rush online at an inappropriate time to attend my game on a daily basis. Again I need to move on.

A special tribute to all my rivals on the server who have beaten me many times before and I have beaten them as well. You are the ones that made the game fun and made me keep coming back. I will miss competing with you. Good luck. You know who you are.
    And if any of you would like any of my players just send an offer. I'll keep watching for a while then delete the game.

To everyone on the forums who helped me and guided me in any way or showed any care to my game thank you very much. This has always been a nice friendly community and I'm happy I was part of it.

So goodbye, so long and farewell. I wish you all the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaser Als View Post
    My team is Heroes United and I am level 38. My record consists of 20 league titles, 8 cup titles, 8 CL titles and one Super League title. Not the most active poster but I have been around for a while.

I have been thinking of leaving the game for the last 6 seasons but kept putting it off. Now I have decided that this is my last season and that it is time to move on.

I almost did it 4 seasons ago but instead of that, I decided that I would do one last strong push to get a triple and then leave.

I adopted a very different approach. I built a very strong team, paid attention to training like never before focusing on specific individual skills and went with an address I've attacking formation and style.

My philosophy revolved increasing the chance of my scoring by improving my chances to shoot "on target" and then to score more goals out of that percentage.

I also worked on my players' energy and thus physically and mentally outlasting my opponents later in the match. The result of all this was winning the triple without much of a threat.

I got indulged in the strength that my team has reached and thought ok one more season since my team is very near peak level but I made a clear mistake and ended up winning a double only. It was my own mistake and could have been avoided easily.

Thought ok, one more triple and that's it. So again I made another similar mistake and again I ended up with a double. I then promised my self that this season would be the last and that no matter how it ends, I'll still leave. I worked hard to get my team at top shape and here we are. I just won the CL final today and the cup final two days ago. Tomorrow is my last league game while I'm leading with a 9 point difference and undefeated. Only one draw and even that was my own mistake. I'm also undefeated in cup and CL.

This is my record since I changed my ways. I have beaten all my well known rivals and bug players on the server several times.

This is not to brag, it's actually to make a point. This aggressive management while fruitful and successful, it has cost me a lot of tokens. I would spend my tokens mostly on extensive training. It has also taken a big chunk of time especially at the beginning of the season. But once the investment is done, the game became very easy. I just win.

It has made it clear to me that this game is pay to win. Sure maybe I spent the money better than others but at the same time, I'm not sure if anyone else spent as much as I did.

We've been arguing for years about what is more important, individual skills or overall skills. But the truth is, spend well enough money and you will get the benefit of both and win too. At least that's my experience.

Now it's not like I didn't spend on tokens before, sure I always tried to have a full squad of scouts, but that's once every season or two. I used to win occasionally. Get titles too but no where near as consistent. I also lose half the time and suffer from those "troll" losses all the time.

I think I'm talking too much lol so I'll try to make it short..

I feel the game was designed to milk my money in every way possible. You simply cannot compete without spending money. Even the new challenges can end up draining your tokens. But with that said I'm not angry or upset. They got my money and I got my fun. I just really had enough and want to move on. The game also consumes a lot of my time and not on my own terms and schedule. I don't want to suddenly rush online at an inappropriate time to attend my game on a daily basis. Again I need to move on.

A special tribute to all my rivals on the server who have beaten me many times before and I have beaten them as well. You are the ones that made the game fun and made me keep coming back. I will miss competing with you. Good luck. You know who you are.
    And if any of you would like any of my players just send an offer. I'll keep watching for a while then delete the game.

To everyone on the forums who helped me and guided me in any way or showed any care to my game thank you very much. This has always been a nice friendly community and I'm happy I was part of it.

So goodbye, so long and farewell. I wish you all the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not gonna read all this , but goodbye and goodluck mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk