Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Opposing manager lines up only 10 players.

Opposing manager lines up only 10 players.

I noticed this when I played against the last team in the League. Isn't the game supposed to be cancelled and given and automatic win 3-0?

No. What happens is I get trolled, have 60% more possession, opponent only shoots three times on Target and scores twice. My team had a 40% quality difference. The only point they have is against me. Thank you Nordeus while the fun lasted but this guy is not interested in playing your game another season.

Quote Originally Posted by ser710 View Post
    I noticed this when I played against the last team in the League. Isn't the game supposed to be cancelled and given and automatic win 3-0?

No. What happens is I get trolled, have 60% more possession, opponent only shoots three times on Target and scores twice. My team had a 40% quality difference. The only point they have is against me. Thank you Nordeus while the fun lasted but this guy is not interested in playing your game another season.
    There is always a chance of troll-style result, normally you should have ~1 per season. This is 100% true for the real football, by the way.
    If such thing can make you upset, if you think that the strongest team should always be victorious, if you can't withstand a random defeat, then your decision is right -- don't play another season.

But if you are still here, how many SoT your team made? And what was the score?
    It wasn't our day.

Opposing manager lines up only 10 players.-screenshot_20180322-103709.jpg

The shot efficiency doesn't even make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ser710 View Post
    The shot efficiency doesn't even make sense.
    It does -- the final score was 2:2.
    It wasn't our day.

my 100% win target for this season also gone because of being trolled, but i will never quit until i achieve that

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    my 100% win target for this season also gone because of being trolled, but i will never quit until i achieve that
    last season, my first full one
    Opposing manager lines up only 10 players.-img-20180329-wa0001.jpg
    lost 2 days ago (to -20ish team, fortunately insignificant leauge game)
    ending unbeaten streak at 82.
    Opposing manager lines up only 10 players.-img-20180329-wa0000.jpg

Addicted
    really? it's more common in te?

Apprentice
    sorry about bragging, actually had a question. one opponent fortified game, (think it was registered as 2:0 for me) he failed to present 11 players, how do you that? i looked his squad, he had 16 players

One thing for sure. Did you remember Arsene Wenger's "The Invinsibles"?. There is only ref'sand the opponents 11 represents the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    sorry about bragging, actually had a question. one opponent fortified game, (think it was registered as 2:0 for me) he failed to present 11 players, how do you that? i looked his squad, he had 16 players
    This has also happened to me where the player didn't have a enough players to put in his midfield and the game was forfeited and I won 3-0 but not for this one apparently.

They should make a movie about it Americans love an underdog story, with only 10 players on the pitch and they manage to get their only point during the whole season against the strongest team in the league.

© of course

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast