Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

This week we have been implementing changes to training designed to encourage having well-rounded statistics for players and to mitigate the creation of “mutants”.

This was done to increase the fairness of Top Eleven competitions as well as the realism with the real football world, as one of the main pieces of feedback we receive was regarding players who could, in theory, out run every player on the pitch but not be able to get a shot on target. These changes will better align TE players with those that we watch every weekend with our favorite real-world clubs.

Now, in order to increase attributes with higher levels, you must devote time on the training ground to tackling different drills/attributes. You should expand the scope of your training regimens instead of just concentrating on a single Skill tree of a player. And the way Drills are designed (Training attributes from different skills) will make this task achievable. So mix and match drills for the best quality gains.
    After 4 years of playing this game, day by day and after more than 150 seasons with 3 different teams, I'll say this:

1. Trainings are boring and annoying, and take too much time... At least 3 trainings a day (in my case 9), if you are still in all 3 competitions... We all play Top Eleven 'cause of games, not trainings...
    2. We should be allowed to do trainings for bonuses for next day, after the last game, at the evening, instead of doing it in the morning, when everyone is busy and in hurry at work or elsewhere...
    3. Trainings should be PASSIVE... Active trainings should be there only for managers who want to build up a player or squad quickly... All condition that goes over 99%, when it's rest time, every 3 hours, should be automatically converted to attributes, depending of chosen training attached to the player... If a player is at 96% condition before the rest, 3% should be added to make 99% and 3% should be converted to attributes...
    Toxcatl, madflo19, lespa and 12 others like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

This week we have been implementing changes to training designed to encourage having well-rounded statistics for players and to mitigate the creation of “mutants”.

This was done to increase the fairness of Top Eleven competitions as well as the realism with the real football world, as one of the main pieces of feedback we receive was regarding players who could, in theory, out run every player on the pitch but not be able to get a shot on target. These changes will better align TE players with those that we watch every weekend with our favorite real-world clubs.

Now, in order to increase attributes with higher levels, you must devote time on the training ground to tackling different drills/attributes. You should expand the scope of your training regimens instead of just concentrating on a single Skill tree of a player. And the way Drills are designed (Training attributes from different skills) will make this task achievable. So mix and match drills for the best quality gains.
    I have few question:

What "skill tree" are you talking about? I can't find it in the game and I don't understand.
    "Training attributes from different skills" -> so now if I want to increase strength attribute, I have to use 2 drills have strength or what?
    Do you intend to explain more in details or I have to use a lot of green packs to test it myself?

Thanks
    grubi125 and dulajledian like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    I have few question:

What "skill tree" are you talking about? I can't find it in the game and I don't understand.
    "Training attributes from different skills" -> so now if I want to increase strength attribute, I have to use 2 drills have strength or what?
    Do you intend to explain more in details or I have to use a lot of green packs to test it myself?

Thanks
    I think that they want you to train more skills instead of focusing in maximize only 3-4 skills. I think that now the growth rate of the single skill is no more a straight line, but a curved line. Higher is the skill value and harder will be to increase it. Indeed it´s quite fair and coherent.
    dulajledian likes this.

Pro
    NORDEUS SHOULD EXPLAINNNNNNNNNNNN IN DETAILS WHAT IS MEANT BY A NEW SYSTEM OF TRAINING.

Supposing we want to train a striker or a defender with one position and I want to avoid the ****ING DARK SKILLS which are unimportant ....

which drills should we use ?

PRESSING AND GYM which are the most two important for any defender are not working anymore ...

Shooting is not working for strikers ....

Do give us a complete tutorial guide about how should we train each position from now on because it seems that a major part of my efficient training experience have gone away in a dark night ....

@usarabat plz... be serius...really you demand explainations?
    dulajledian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    NORDEUS SHOULD EXPLAINNNNNNNNNNNN IN DETAILS WHAT IS MEANT BY A NEW SYSTEM OF TRAINING.

Supposing we want to train a striker or a defender with one position and I want to avoid the ****ING DARK SKILLS which are unimportant ....

PRESSING AND GYM which are the most two important for any defender are not working anymore ...

Do give us a complete tutorial guide about how should we train each position from now on because it seems that a major part of my efficient training experience have gone away in a dark night ....
    What if you try #4^^

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post

Maybe this could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    So to understand this set is useless...

Attachment 98316

and this set its usefull?

Attachment 98318
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Pro
    I can't believe this. I feel like screaming but it's their game their loss
    dulajledian likes this.

Banned
    Ben tam olarak anlamadım, bana Türkçe cevap verebilecek var mı? yeşil kasıp kaleci antremanı bi süre sonra yeşil bitmeden bi özellik antremanı vermek işe yaramayacak mı? artık, ve değişen ne?
    dulajledian likes this.

Kto
    There have been lots of epic fails, with every updates or "improvements", but I have never seen it as bad as this "feature".
    I ve been always polite, but here I have to admit, that Nordeus people are IMO low minded and unable to communicate as well. This explanation is soooo unclear, not a single number in it, do you really think we will make experiments to test at which level which skill developes slower and how much slower, does it depend on age etc. etc.? And then it can be changed over night without any message as always?
    Instead of doing something against real mutants created by upselling ONLY, T11 hurts teams which just train their players carefully through many seasons.

Two more episodes of "Fixed in Jamaica" are done, but I will freeze it until this insanity changes, I guess its already the end. Zero motivation to waste my time anymore in such a ridiculous game, most likely I quit completely after the season.

Edit: The general idea to strafe players with just 2-3 trained skills is right, but it looks like the decrease of training progress begins on skill level much lower than 340. So it affects not "mutants who can only run" but already "well rounded players" who are many seasons in the team.
    Again, without any numbers its a bad joke and is for me reason enough to uninstall and forget.
    Last edited by Kto; 04-12-2018 at 03:45 PM.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast