Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

[Official] Changes to Training

Hi Managers,

This week we have been implementing changes to training designed to encourage having well-rounded statistics for players and to mitigate the creation of “mutants”.

This was done to increase the fairness of Top Eleven competitions as well as the realism with the real football world, as one of the main pieces of feedback we receive was regarding players who could, in theory, out run every player on the pitch but not be able to get a shot on target. These changes will better align TE players with those that we watch every weekend with our favorite real-world clubs.

Now, in order to increase attributes with higher levels, you must devote time on the training ground to tackling different drills/attributes. You should expand the scope of your training regimens instead of just concentrating on a single Skill of a player. And the way Drills are designed (Training attributes from different skills) will make this task achievable. So mix and match drills for the best quality gains.
    khris, Neno, Barcabaha and 13 others like this.

Sorry guys but you are a disgrace of a company as you announce this change more than 24 hour after you implemented it.
    I bet it would have pass more days to announce this,but couldn't hide it because of the complaints.
    More than 24 hours ago were the first complaints and none of the admins said a word...probably this is part of the "better communication between admins and forum users" you said some time ago.
    Disgraceful!

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Sorry guys but you are a disgrace of a company as you announce this change more than 24 hour after you implemented it.
    I bet it would have pass more days to announce this,but couldn't hide it because of the complaints.
    More than 24 hours ago were the first complaints and none of the admins said a word...probably this is part of the "better communication between admins and forum users" you said some time ago.
    Disgraceful!
    100% Agree, the purpose of the change is ok but you could announce this before

So to understand this set is useless...

[Official] Changes to Training-1.jpg

and this set its usefull?

[Official] Changes to Training-1.jpg
    dulajledian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    So to understand this set is useless...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	921 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	98316

and this set its usefull?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	912 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	98318
    yes exactly
    herohamada97 and dulajledian like this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Disgraceful!
    We were exploring several types of changes, madflo, which meant us holding back until we were able to communicate exactly what was implemented. But to your point, I agree 100% about being upfront about changes such as these and, as ever, continue to take the feedback on board to have you guys as aware as possible on changes to the game.
    dulajledian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We were exploring several types of changes, madflo, which meant us holding back until we were able to communicate exactly what was implemented. But to your point, I agree 100% about being upfront about changes such as these and, as ever, continue to take the feedback on board to have you guys as aware as possible on changes to the game.
    You were exploring/experimenting or whatsoever with my green packs?is this a joke?
    I used more than 50 green packs yesterday,without getting any skill point,are you copmensate those who spend their packs without getting anything from the trainings they've used,because you were "exploring" with their boosters?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    Oooo, yes. And now, s**t teams, s**t manager whit the team abandoned, beat us... Its ok...

why do we still have the chance to train our players if you limit us?
    Last edited by dave1311; 04-12-2018 at 02:39 PM.
    dulajledian likes this.

Rookie
    WORST DECISION EVER. I can't believe it.

And you should explain it better. When it will have effect? Only when players have 1% in some attributes? Only when you make a training with 6 times the same exercise? Can you explain it better, please?

I hope this is a lie to cover up your incompetence as a developer...

You cant just change things without communicating to the players BEFORE. And then TEST with some players. And then change it or let it be, depending on the feedback of the PLAYERS.
    What the hell is this? You acting like this is a manager that 100 people play and you can just change whatever you want whenever you want. But you fool around with peoples money they spend on your freakin game.
    112000, madflo19, grubi125 and 6 others like this.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast