Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Up-selling is dead.
    Go into the game and check - and then it turns out that you are wrong ))))
    In order to make "up-saling is dead" you just had to turn off the negotiations - which you did not decide for some reason-though this is the simplest and most logical decision.
    Instead of doing this, you took and arranged a problem for all managers at once. No, not all of you, you have problems only those managers who train their players - the most active users of the game.
    You immediately and honestly (strangely yes - you write that now the game will be honest while not correcting obvious ways of fraud and concealing from players knowledge) must recognize that the method you have chosen is a means of increasing Nordeus income from the game - it is very difficult to argue with this taking into account the latest developments - reducing the number of advertisements to 25, increasing spending of condition during the match and this new way of training.
    but you did not decide these methods of fraud:
    1) Disabling negotiations and auction for the period of association tournaments (to exclude fraud of draw with low rating, and do not argue - In what real football did you see that in the starting lineup the day before the match, 2-3 year old boys, and on the field go 20 years?)
    2) -20% for team who took 9-14 places in the league ("tankers") every season

PS I'm not that against your update. But Nordeus itself is a manufacturer of mutants - those that you sell for 1000+ tokens, calling them excellent you still deceive managers. And now the most important question is why an active manager (not a farmer) who can train players should be equal with a player who can only buy scouts and place players? Where does honesty lie?

VIP
    From what I understand, you f*cked it up... Instead of group training my players, now I'll have to train them individually and check attributes every time, so I don't waste condition... That will take me much much more time than before...

Why you didn't simply limit attributes to 200%???
    USARABAT, lespa and FC Dacia Terra like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I am far from blaming Nikos for whatever he would do, incredible good jobs on his side. I dont know if he called those players 'mutants', whoever strarted to do so, made a big mistake though. I was always confused if someone wrote things like "buying mutants through negotiations", which meant players with low greys.
    I think first it was used for those 'vietnamese mutants' with speed, fitness and strength over 1000. So the word was right, as the players were super unbalanced and not realistic.
    At some point whoever erased the line between those and those who just have been trained on their whites and hold many seasons in the team.
    I guess, with the vietnamese mutants some people who didnt see it before, realized that skills do matter in any way. And begun to call any players with any high skills mutants.
    As we see, the devs or their representers have not much clue about football and probably have any cognitive problems to see this difference as well
    Exactly.

MUTANTS were the players who had some skills at thousands of %. Then you limited the number of % to 340% and it was a good decision to have a limit. Since then, there are no mutants in this game anymore.

So please, don't call well-trained players, mutants, because they are not. (Example of a well-trained player: Striker: physical and attacking skills at 300, defensive skills at 50. - why should I train him defence when he doesn't need it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    From what I understand, you f*cked it up... Instead of group training my players, now I'll have to train them individually and check attributes every time, so I don't waste condition... That will take me much much more time than before...

Why you didn't simply limit attributes to 200%???
    That's a very low limit. Some managers who invest a lot of money into the game would reach this limit with every skill and every player and then what? Nordeus would only lose potential income.

340% is a good limit, although I don't know why they chose this exact number.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    And I think a Training Guide is a great idea by the by. I'll start working on an official one to add to the other ones I wrote.
    That would be a good help although it may not be your responsibility....

Why the company (developers - or marketing section or i don't know who is responsible ) didn't make a video about the new training system and how it works and post it IN PRIOR on facebook and other platforms like they do every time they meet a new manager or a launch a new or update ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    I ask again how tankers benefit from this... i really don't get it.
    They barely play the game...
    First,tankers are lazy (not all of them lol) now they don't have to think how to train their players, they will train all their players at once,this is a good "deal" for them.
    Before the new training system,you could beat a tanking team,let's say 150%(him) easily with a 120% well trained team,now,we will all have the same skills (but the tanker will beat you with his quality)
    Tankers don't play only league,they play cup and champions league (i've seen many tankers with a double,cup and champions league)

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    Exactly.

MUTANTS were the players who had some skills at thousands of %. Then you limited the number of % to 340% and it was a good decision to have a limit. Since then, there are no mutants in this game anymore.

So please, don't call well-trained players, mutants, because they are not. (Example of a well-trained player: Striker: physical and attacking skills at 300, defensive skills at 50. - why should I train him defence when he doesn't need it?)
    understand what's the problem - your ST some talented managers (do they know how to play or buy players on the proposal?) called a mutant - and Nordeus picked it up (because Noredeus can seriously increase revenue by complicating training). No logic, much more "honesty" this game does not add. now as before they will win "tankers" or those who will invest more money in the game.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Pro
    Instead of " decreasing " the income from drills and limiting the options of every manager to train his player the way he wants, you should have done the following

1- Create a different page for each position that doesn't include dark skills.

2- Create a new system of drills that target the skills of each position ( no more drills for dark skills )

3- Improve the draw system by making it smart not dumb like now

4- Create a double version for the game and allow the manager to chose either option he wants to play : Amateur - Professional and differentiate the level of competition among them ...

By applying such steps you would have solved the problem and minimized the amount of criticism
    grubi125 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Instead of " decreasing " the income from drills and limiting the options of every manager to train his player the way he wants, you should have done the following

1- Create a different page for each position that doesn't include dark skills.

2- Create a new system of drills that target the skills of each position ( no more drills for dark skills )

3- Improve the draw system by making it smart not dumb like now

4- Create a double version for the game and allow the manager to chose either option he wants to play : Amateur - Professional and differentiate the level of competition among them ...

By applying such steps you would have solved the problem and minimized the amount of criticism
    it's impossible - they fix the training system and put a restriction 340 that would exclude the "mutants-Vietnamese" instead of what would correct the logic of calculating the result in the match. it is possible that the complexity of the program code and its volume is too large to do this

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    That's a very low limit. Some managers who invest a lot of money into the game would reach this limit with every skill and every player and then what? Nordeus would only lose potential income.

340% is a good limit, although I don't know why they chose this exact number.
    Why it is low? If every skill would be at 200% that would be 10* player... and 'cause grey attributes get 50% of what primary attributes get, it would take time and greens to reach it...

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast