Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Help to build a training tutorial

Rookie

Help to build a training tutorial

So of course I’m frustated like most of you guys
    I farm green packs all season to fast train all my young players to 120% at the beginning of season. I don’t try to have mutants, but do focus on white skills I feel is important to specific players. For example my strikers I always train shooting and finishing to about 180% before I move to another white skill
    So I tried on my 19 year old 6* shooting training and I got 0 skill gained, after I did a session of 3* PGS and 3* and still nothing
    I guess Nordeus will never tell us exactly what changed.
    I would like to take the initiative and work on a tutorial that will help all of us to train efficiently, but I believe is hard to make tests by yourself.

Anybody in this forum that is willing to cooperate so we could each run tests on different positions and different skills? See how different % ranges of white skills are affected. Maybe we should aim to first raise all white skills to 120% ? Maybe it’s not about the % of a specific skill but more about mixing drills on a session. I guess a lot has to be tested.

Pm me if you are interested

Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    I farm green packs all season to fast train all my young players to 120% at the beginning of season. I don’t try to have mutants, but do focus on white skills I feel is important to specific players. For example my strikers I always train shooting and finishing to about 180% before I move to another white skill
    So I tried on my 19 year old 6* shooting training and I got 0 skill gained, after I did a session of 3* PGS and 3* and still nothing
    I would like to take the initiative and work on a tutorial that will help all of us to train efficiently, but I believe is hard to make tests by yourself.

Anybody in this forum that is willing to cooperate so we could each run tests on different positions and different skills? See how different % ranges of white skills are affected. Maybe we should aim to first raise all white skills to 120% ? Maybe it’s not about the % of a specific skill but more about mixing drills on a session. I guess a lot has to be tested.

Pm me if you are interested
    "19 year old 6* shooting training" shooting% 100%? 330%?
    Last edited by khris; 04-14-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "19 year old 6* shooting training" shooting% 100%? 330%?
    Shooting 292%
    Finishing 249%
    Beginning of season i worked on both
    Last season i worked mainly on strength, passing and dribbling

I tried it with other striker that has around 183% shooting and 191% finishing on both skills and also 0
    When I did a session of 3* shooting and 3* pgs he gained 2% but only from the PGS drill

I hope we can figure it out by end of season so we know on what to use or green packs

Right now I have too many games, so I don’t train my good players, they gain skills from games and are all at 125% already so will end at 130%
    khris and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Shooting 292%
    Finishing 249%
    Beginning of season i worked on both
    Last season i worked mainly on strength, passing and dribbling

I tried it with other striker that has around 183% shooting and 191% finishing on both skills and also 0
    When I did a session of 3* shooting and 3* pgs he gained 2% but only from the PGS drill

I hope we can figure it out by end of season so we know on what to use or green packs

Right now I have too many games, so I don’t train my good players, they gain skills from games and are all at 125% already so will end at 130%
    "other striker that has around 183% shooting and 191% finishing on both skills and also 0" so looking how my players win skills... this one had not 18 years

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "other striker that has around 183% shooting and 191% finishing on both skills and also 0" so looking how my players win skills... this one had not 18 years
    From what I see there must be a cap of % you achieve on a skill that the system shuts you down or you will gain really slowly. Is it 180%? 170% ? 160% ?
    To be safe for now the best would be to fast train the lower white skills of every player until we can figure out the hidden cap that slows down.
    If anybody has strikers with shooting in the range of 100-180% i would love to see the results you get on a set of 6* shooting
    khris likes this.

oke I am with this, now gunna dinner, stay too ready for assos (LOL) and I will continue with these dard attributes...

Help to build a training tutorial-training-drills1.jpg

Help to build a training tutorial-training-drills12.jpg

now.. still I wanna try to reach 160 in these skills.
    yep the plan is train these defensive skills till 160 and save every log.

Help to build a training tutorial-per-after-2.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 04-14-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Train the lowest white stat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

Pro
    Just trained

DC-DR-DL 18 y.o fast trainer
    DC-DR 18 y.o fast trainer
    DL 19 y.o fast trainer

they have white skills between 120-150% except heading

Now pressing - gym - and long run are not working as before as you may have noticed

Gave them Fast Counter Attack ... each one of them gain 5-8% for each set of 6* FCAs

Pro

To sum up : NORDEUS wants to managers from now on to ALSO train and target DARK SKILLS which are not efficient to slow down the creation of strong players by professional managers who target white skills... this is done to help the amateur managers have better chances in their matches ...

It also push managers to use more rests to achieve what has been done before the update ... and also push them to sell players earlier than before which will increase the need of tokens ....
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post

To sum up : NORDEUS wants to managers from now on to ALSO train and target DARK SKILLS which are not efficient to slow down the creation of strong players by professional managers who target white skills... this is done to help the amateur managers have better chances in their matches ...

It also push managers to use more rests to achieve what has been done before the update ... and also push them to sell players earlier than before which will increase the need of tokens ....
    "It also push managers to use more rests to achieve what has been done before the update ... and also push them to sell players earlier than before which will increase the need of tokens ...."

The game comes to it's origins, and those who've been here for years will notice why.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast