Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddas
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: Frustrated with cheats

Angry Frustrated with cheats

Getting pissed off with cheats working together in the leagues, it’s so blatant (putting all players down the left and right or putting all the players in the wrong positions).
    Nordeus please do something about this,

wish we could message these players just to have a vent if anything lol

i understand your feeling, but this is an endless issue, have been discussed with many good idea, but never implemented,

but you still have no problem to beat them right?

Adi i don't think his problem is beating them i think its more the tanker picks certain games to compete in ie some may be friends and he lets them win but will compete with with certain others.
    I could be 1st in the league and you Adi could be 2nd.
    He could tank your game and you may win 10-0
    he could play my game and i could lose or draw.
    i think that's where the lad is coming from.
    Tony Cass likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I have teams like this, for my own asso group. That's my interest.
    They 're staying level (cause it's boring to find new players), I 'm not doing extra training, only the daily for the bonus.
    And don't have enough time for farming.

I have fun playing in asso tournaments, the game doesn't give me the option to stay out of the League (loosing all my games with a 0-3 for example) so I have to put those silly formations.
    I 'm not setting the team to win or loose on purpose for specific teams.
    Maybe sometimes can happen to forget my team's set up in normal, in a League game.
    Ok, winning or loosing only one game won't make a difference.

If you see that someone doing this on purpose in your games, you can send a report.

no big deal
    adifairus likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I have teams like this, for my own asso group. That's my interest.
    They 're staying level (cause it's boring to find new players), I 'm not doing extra training, only the daily for the bonus.
    And don't have enough time for farming.

I have fun playing in asso tournaments, the game doesn't give me the option to stay out of the League (loosing all my games with a 0-3 for example) so I have to put those silly formations.
    I 'm not setting the team to win or loose on purpose for specific teams.
    Maybe sometimes can happen to forget my team's set up in normal, in a League game.
    Ok, winning or loosing only one game won't make a difference.

If you see that someone doing this on purpose in your games, you can send a report.

no big deal
    maybe this is the only way you can do right now, prepare some screenshot if you suspecting some match fixing behavior in your league and report,

i also don't like this to happen in my league, but this is the loop hole of this current system and looks like everybody having more fun breaking the system rather than follows the correct rule to win.

and i believe tanking will not gonna happen if nobody loosing the stars when leveling up

but players will reducing it skills if occasionally play
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-15-2018 at 12:31 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    maybe this is the only way you can do right now, prepare some screenshot if you suspecting some match fixing behavior in your league and report,

i also don't like this to happen in my league, but this is the loop hole of this current system and looks like everybody having more fun breaking the system rather than follows the correct rule to win
    During this season and the last I started receiving friend requests of those who fight for the title meanwhile Im tanking and doing other stuffs lol

The last this morning, request from the 2nd of the table. He won me 0-7. So the fight for the title is something apart. Really I never liked to affect it, except when sometimes I have the gadfly one supporting vs me in fights vs 3 or 4 teams in the top. Then is annoying and I really see my dark side telling me to go for him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    except when sometimes I have the gadfly one supporting vs me in fights vs 3 or 4 teams in the top. Then is annoying and I really see my dark side telling me to go for him. lol
    this also was happen to me too sometimes when im was tanking before, i already prepare to loose, but when he supporting my opponent, it quite annoyed me,

but i will take my revenge on supporting his opponent on his next league match.. then we are equal, but i will not beating him by my own team in the league, but then i always hope i will meet him either in cup or champion league
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-15-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and i believe tanking will not gonna happen if nobody loosing the stars when leveling up
    I wouldn't mind of that.
    I have accepted this as a rule of the game - anyway, I don't like to have too much high q team as my asso opponents are stronger and more active
    but it's that silly new system of auctions.
    At old times, I could build a whole new 5* team with 35 tokens and now this is only for buying a MC or ST 95% , 25 y.o. - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html