Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Poll: Do you think the new training system will kill the fun & push managers to quit?

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Lol! You already explain in your first reply! John everything is fake in this game.So you telling us that the way you play win you real trophy and very much realistic? Oh! About fairness I powertrain my player every season and I bought a 3* player to make them superstar and all that is investment.I don’t do up-selling all about well trained that is my enjoyment. When they took that away from me ofcoz I am not happy.
    John you can be happy you don’t spent a single tokens in this game as you claimed yet you get your fun and even more........
    I can go on but I don’t see a point doing that so John you play your way and I play my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    yes of course

All I wanted from you was an explanation as to how the changes in training were fair for some and not fair for others not some silly rant from you about what I said previously. I wasnt attacking you , I genuinely wanted to know why you feel the changes are unfair for some and fair for others. Thats not a terribly hard concept to grasp surely.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    You never miss a chance to have a crack do you ? To be honest I really dont care how many trophies other people have won as it has zero effect on me and my enjoyment of the game. However you just carry on mate with your hate towards me which again I really dont care about at all.
    LOL Look who's talking.
    Ps I'm not your mate.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    All I wanted from you was an explanation as to how the changes in training were fair for some and not fair for others not some silly rant from you about what I said previously. I wasnt attacking you , I genuinely wanted to know why you feel the changes are unfair for some and fair for others. Thats not a terribly hard concept to grasp surely.
    I cannot train my player the way I wanted to and player I have now can only train their low skill which to me is unnecessary. Lol! I don’t rant I explain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New training mode: Cap the sun with the sieve. ATTENTION NORDEUS

This new update did not solve the problem of the mutants at all, attention Nordeus !!! Only he harmed who trained his team daily without focus only in the Associations.

Do you know how there are 18-year-old mutants with three positions and special ability? Imagine the scenario:

1) You get a weak player from the base, say 2 or 3 stars.
    2) Train only the specific attributes strongly, another position and a special skill.
    3) Now let's say you have an account on the same server only two levels below. What happens when you if the lowest level buy this player? Your attributes will be multiplied by the level difference and a mutant will be created.

After this explanation, what made it difficult to train when the attributes reach close to 200%? ANYTHING.

If they do not end the DIFFERENT LEVEL negotiations, they will not disappear and the game will remain unfair.

Please help me get this to Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    LOL Look who's talking.
    Ps I'm not your mate.
    Did you hear that ? That little noise just then...................it was me pressing the ignore button on you.

Quote Originally Posted by asmartins View Post

This new update did not solve the problem of the mutants at all, attention Nordeus !!! Only he harmed who trained his team daily without focus only in the Associations.

Do you know how there are 18-year-old mutants with three positions and special ability? Imagine the scenario:

2) Train only the specific attributes strongly, another position and a special skill.
    3) Now let's say you have an account on the same server only two levels below. What happens when you if the lowest level buy this player? Your attributes will be multiplied by the level difference and a mutant will be created.

After this explanation, what made it difficult to train when the attributes reach close to 200%? ANYTHING.

If they do not end the DIFFERENT LEVEL negotiations, they will not disappear and the game will remain unfair.

**approved post

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    A- Yes

B- No
    Yes

Sent from my Gravity Z1 using Tapatalk
    USARABAT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by asmartins View Post

the skill goes to 160 winning 2 levels, then should not be so easy as before if you try it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast