Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: tripple won without bought tokens anytime

Cool tripple won without bought tokens anytime

hello to all

i would like to know if there is someone who won tripple at least once and he has never bought tokens in the game......i have won tripple twice and i have never bought tokens so im very proud of this and i call this......"BEAT THE SYSTEM"....so if someone else have won the tripple without buying tokens ever... put your name here.........is there someone else who "HAVE BEATEN THE SYSTEM"

Apprentice
    I'm at l3. won double at l1, triple at l2, no cash invested.. but I farmed about 130 tokens trough offers. that count?
    its all thanks to great work of some forum memers here, saved me years of learning

Kto
    I think it is not as unusual. All my asso mates dont spend I guess and often win trebles. In last 8 seasons, since I farm greens and read forum, won 5 trebles and 3 doubles. Through that time also saved 3k greens and 1,7k tokens. My 2nd team with almost no farming and rare attending almost won a treble once, lost a close final.
    I dont think it needs any special skills or big luck, just following few basic rules. The system trying to punish non-buyers is for me a myth.
    Last edited by Kto; 04-01-2018 at 08:31 PM.
    HairDryer likes this.

Famous
    7 trebles. Not a dollar/pound/euro/rouble/yen spent. Just time and effort.
    KenoticFC and beatthesistem like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I think it is not as unusual. All my asso mates dont spend I guess and often win trebles. In last 8 seasons, since I farm greens and read forum, won 5 trebles and 3 doubles. Through that time also saved 3k greens and 1,7k tokens. My 2nd team with almost no farming and rare attending almost won a treble once, lost a close final.
    I dont think it needs any special skills or big luck, just following few basic rules. The system trying to punish non-buyers is for me a myth.

You farmed 1,7k tokens? Bravo. That’s insane.

Pro
    Won 6 trebles in a row without buying tokens. It's nothing special countless managers do it on this forum
    Bunzo and beatthesistem like this.

The system don't go against anyone here, is not there to be beaten. xD If you invest time watching videos, then, thats a source of cash, so...
    There's a system, based in how the game works and do the competitions, knowing it, you can play more in favour or more against you.

Rookie
    How do u farm Tokens && rests? Can anyone explain please.. I have never won treble.. Even 1 trophy a seasons seems impossible in last few months

Quote Originally Posted by beatthesistem View Post
    hello to all

i would like to know if there is someone who won tripple at least once and he has never bought tokens in the game......i have won tripple twice and i have never bought tokens so im very proud of this and i call this......"BEAT THE SYSTEM"....so if someone else have won the tripple without buying tokens ever... put your name here.........is there someone else who "HAVE BEATEN THE SYSTEM"
    that was me, i never bought token last season, and never use token that i have, i manage to get treble with 48 wins, 0 draw, 2 loss

but i still don't feel proud until i got 100% win in a season, 50 wins without draw or loss
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-02-2018 at 03:47 AM.

Kto
    I didnt farm tokens, SAVED them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast