Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Vernie83
  • 1 Post By HairDryer

Thread: Tell me, have you found a new training system?

Tell me, have you found a new training system?

It seems to me that there is no new training system, there is an old training system in which new restrictions have been added to increase the donation (Nordeus income). How do you think?

Dreamer
    Yep, I didn't find how to train my 23 yo guys, not mutants, but with his gray skills on 1%.

So, nordeus is not only punish the mutant creators, but all the managers, like me, who like to buy 3stars players to maximize the white skills regarding to use less greens and to make potentially better players

One more f u c k e d up Nordeus, keep on going guys, you can do even worst

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Yep, I didn't find how to train my 23 yo guys, not mutants, but with his gray skills on 1%.

So, nordeus is not only punish the mutant creators, but all the managers, like me, who like to buy 3stars players to maximize the white skills regarding to use less greens and to make potentially better players

One more f u c k e d up Nordeus, keep on going guys, you can do even worst
    They actually want us to buy their daily rubbish recommendations that cost 1000+ tokens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pnr8555 likes this.

I'm doing GK 4x5 and 1 session for the skills I want. Generally I get 4 - speed, dribbling - 3.4, pass - 6. If your player has a high level of skill of 200% + he will get a little less 1,2,3 of the same session. But on low skills, 130% will get more if you train them. But he can achieve 200% + high skill if the session includes two weak - 130% skills and one 200% + of the given player.
    Last edited by Neno; 04-16-2018 at 12:07 PM. Reason: More ideas added