Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Set Piece challenge : Advice to win

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't think there is such a case @USARABAT.

I won it with the star of my team as kicker for both sides F-K and penalties.

Attachment 98662

Attachment 98664

I recommend to use the best "proven" players as kickers.
    About penalty case, I would say to find some lower q opponent (now with 4 more days is easier) and set Hard attack, high pressing, offside trap.
    But with those orders, maybe you 'll loose more greens than from training 15% earning skills
    I fully agree with @nikolgioros.had my best player score fk nd penalties and corner kick..nun much strategy in it

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

First day of this competition i got a freekick goal and a corner goal and i have been waiting ever since for a pen.I changed my pen taker to my newest AMR 18 player today and up popped a pen in today's league game and it was deposited into the onion bag.
    so will say thank you anyway USARABAT as i wouldn't of changed my pen taker if i hadn't read this thread.

not saying this had anything to do with what the poster has mentioned in this thread or it was just the law of averages that i got my pen but something worked or clicked together.
    so maybe its worth a go for some of you guys if your struggling for a pen.
    you never know.
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    .I changed my pen taker to my newest AMR 18 player today and up popped a pen in today's league game and it was deposited into the onion bag.so will say thank you anyway USARABAT as i wouldn't of changed my pen taker if i hadn't read this thread..
    Congrats mate and thx for the credibility.

Good luck to all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12