Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Please delete my account

Kto

Please delete my account

Nikos! Your mailbox is full. Again you delete my messages, again for nothing. Last time I was asking many times why you destroy my writing work, you was not able to answer with any word, so only after several tries I started to be vulgar. The ban after this was okay.

Communication skills from developers team and moderators are not far from each other though.

Todays deleting is absurd, I just answered to the question of that poor guy, his mother helps me. Thats all.

This "thread" should be a pm which isnt possible. Nikos, delete this and also my complete account, thats all I want. PLEASE! I cannot find the option.

Else I would start some things which you wont enjoy and would cost a lot of work for you.

Kto
    With account delete I mean all my messages should be also removed, is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    With account delete I mean all my messages should be also removed, is it possible?
    We as moderators -and me with supermod powers actually- have no options to delete the accounts, only the amins can do it.

I will try to check out the options to see if there's an option to delete the account by your own, if not/or yes I'll contact you via PM and I'll write the admins directly if then you still interested after our talk.
    Cheers,

Todays deleting is absurd, I just answered to the question of that poor guy, his mother helps me. Thats all.
    In Greece if two guys have an argue, if one of them say the word "your mother/mom", it's enough for the first punch
    no matter the whole sentence
    lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Todays deleting is absurd, I just answered to the question of that poor guy, his mother helps me.
    This dialogue in that thread should stop.
    your mother, your IQ, you 're a troll, look at the mirror and more like that, it's more like a personal attack and against the rules
    (as Jeeves perfectly describes here https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-civility.html ).
    Ok, I understand that some times players are pissed off from the game and had aggressive behavior but why for each other ?

We are a small community here and trying to have some good time.
    Why to spoil that ?

I 'm playing this game almost for 4 years and many times I 'm thinking that if there wasn't this forum, I would stop playing.

That's what I 'm trying to protect, maybe some times not with the perfect way.

* I deleted some pms so I have free space if you want to send.

edit
    ** kto's account was deleted as request, so thread is closed
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-26-2018 at 06:48 PM.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html