Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants like FK Zvejnieks?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Yes I agree players age and have those abilities. I have some players like that who have naturally developed that way although the new training system will stunt that to make players a little more naturally balanced. My point is the upselling abuse has been supported by many forumers and my last understanding was the loophole is still open to be exploited. I find this disappointing as this should be the priority over the actual training rebalancing. If not fixed then a suggestion to fix would be various as suggested already such as limit negotiation of a player to 1 move a season to reduce how far they can move up the tree.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I don't think so. Many forumers have always been against the upselling trick. I constantly create 'mutants' every season, but using upselling trick to do so is plain cheating

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    why you think upselling is considered abuse?

then, how about downselling? is it considered abuse also?

and why do you think i should not buy a player from lower level league to play in my higher level league?

i will train him anyway to suit to play in my league level, is there anything wrong with it? i don't think so
    Buying from lower leagues is not against the rules, but having multiple accounts for the sole purpose of trading players in order to have an unfair advantage is what is against the rules. It used to be written somewhere in the game, I just can't find it anymore.

Famous
    Okay I will say when I have got it a little wrong and hold my hands up. The use of the word many was over the top. There are a select few members who have defended mutants for the reason they use the upselling trick. And not for the training used by players such as yourself and myself to certain extent which I don't personally consider to be abusive. A slight rebalancing in training or the game engine not the worst thing in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I don't think so. Many forumers have always been against the upselling trick. I constantly create 'mutants' every season, but using upselling trick to do so is plain cheating
    jarharnamme likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    It would be a shame for the negotiations feature to be removed totally as was the case with loans when that was abused. So yes let's have some constructive suggestions so we can keep this feature. For a start why not specifically ban the use of abusive upselling in the game T and Cs and follow through with bans.

It will be a shame really, but I'll rather they remove the feature than ruin training

Famous
    It will be a shame really, but I'll rather they remove the feature than ruin training
    They fixed the wrong thing first in my opinion. Upselling trick should've been closed firstly. Then consider if rebalancing of game engine or skills was necessary.

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Buying from lower leagues is not against the rules, but having multiple accounts for the sole purpose of trading players in order to have an unfair advantage is what is against the rules. It used to be written somewhere in the game, I just can't find it anymore.
    The terms and conditions (that can be found inside the game, below left sided options) talk about the account being trained by other managers and abuses related with the interaction of different accounts -like sell items in exchange of money, account selling etc- but it only mentions as far as Ive checked it carefully, the cases in what the accounts are from different managers, not if you do a deal with yourself to sell players from you to you even if it is done 5 times. lol

Famous
    Time for the game makers to get tougher. Easier to fix T and Cs quick and ban users than remedy programming weaknesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The terms and conditions (that can be found inside the game, below left sided options) talk about the account being trained by other managers and abuses related with the interaction of different accounts -like sell items in exchange of money, account selling etc- but it only mentions as far as Ive checked it carefully, the cases in what the accounts are from different managers, not if you do a deal with yourself to sell players from you to you even if it is done 5 times. lol

Here

khris and jarharnamme like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    As usual with legal stuff clear as mud lol
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Here

khris and madflo19 like this.

Copy/paste of my own words: -personal log- of what IMO are the main priorities -ofc. everyone see the situation from different viewpoints but, in these points there's a high coincidence of opinions from many managers sides:
    (resume deleting some parts lol)

"1- Fix the GK issue that was created once the GK attributes were created + the drills were liked to them, as this is a hole, caused by something not fixed at the proper moment
    2- re-selling/upselling/ own-multi-selling or how you wanna call it, cap, cause the feature is great, Top levels should have it so the solution of do not sell players to higher levels should be discarded, and add a max cap of 1 time each 15 days or if it is more easy 1 time per season. This to avoid the multi account abuse as should have clear rules/limitations there. (edited)
    3- max. 160% diff between the min and max. skill, to don't get the simulator crazy and broken with oversized skills . Plus + a player should be a "total", a "complete player" inside some parameters, and fit inside some limits understanding that the game is leveled, that the market level is regulated in 5*, and that the season really goes so fast having 28 days, so a "unlimited" system or one disparate don't fits as break the whole dynamic of the game, which turns crazy facing the teams even when these have similar AvQ's. (edited)
    4- To end with what should be a update of Quality standards inside the game, related to pending issues to solve, a FAs contract should be created, so once the FAs start all players bought should not be allowed to participe till next week. This can be done too, adding a 3 days penalization -internal and unique time straight red card style to suspend players during 3 days only for FAs - so, more or less with the other fixings the assos will level up as a competition, and of course in terms of fairness (edited)

this last point is like a substitution of the "list of 14" players for FAs that if were introduced would be like the real Fifa competitions where the national teams and uefa teams need closed lists of chosen players before the competition starts
    5- and pending, the FAs draw system has been corrupted since weeks ago and is doing the draws using the AvQ of the moment/exact hour of the draw in the place to face teams in order of/listed by AvQ as before, This is another stuff pending to be solved. "

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast