Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants like FK Zvejnieks?

Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants like FK Zvejnieks?

Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants and make TopEleven a farce?

For the first time I have FK Zvejnieks as opponent in my league (season 32). For many seasons he was a friend for many of my matches.
    I only wondered how he could win nearly every season a triple. But now I know.

Sergey Kashin (FK Zvejnieks) has very uneven balanced players. His best AMC player Caniggia is only 21 years old, but his Shooting, Finishing, Dribbling skills
    are 340% Speed ans Fitness above 300. But very starnge Tacklinh, Marking and similar skills are 1%. We know that with normal training this cannot be done.
    Kashin betrays with "mutants" which are exchanged several times with other managers who are in level 2 above or lover than him.

More strange than of Caniggia are the skills of Maldini, a 18 years old defender. His Tackling, Marking, Speed, Bravery and Fitness skill are between 200 and 300%, but his skills in shooting, Finishing Dribbling, Passing, ect. only 1%. How comes? When you buy an 18 years old player he has never so low skills, nor a player from the academy. This can only be done with manipulation.

FK Zvejnieks have only a level of 95% and should loose many games against me with 115%. But it is the opposite: I have had no chance on both games against
    Sergej Kashin and lost high without even one score.

In addition to these unfair manipulations, Kashin unleashed our "friendship" - which he is free to do - but in every game of me me from now on he supported my opponent. That is really sick, because as the results showed between us, I did not have a trace of a chance. Under these unequal conditions, such a behavior is not a fair sportsmanship, no it is simply embarrassing and ill.

Unfortunately TopEleven is not able to stop these manipulations of managers, let alone exclude these players. Some time ago, the skills were limited to a maximum of 340%, but that does not help lift the unfairness towards other engaged and active managers. TopEleven probably does not want to go against these manipulations either, as these players often have 3.4 or even more teams.

I have played mostly with a lot of pleasure my 32 seasons. I have won several leagues (19), cups (7) and champions leagues (8). I have even won once the triple. But with such unfair and manipulating players it is not pleasure any more and I will end to play TopEleven after this season.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants like FK Zvejnieks?-fk-zvejnieks-caniggiai.jpg   Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants like FK Zvejnieks?-fk-zvejnieks-maldini.jpg  

Approved thread**

Yep, the reselling still there, with a different margin, but still there, yet.

He didn't make anything illegal. Just abused the weak points of the game.
    Why not to allow him ?

The only solution I can see for you is to stay level next season.
    Or else you 'll keep playing with him for all the next seasons even if you are not friends anymore.

You can train your players' important skills to 340% as well, so what's the matter.
    grubi125 and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Kto
    Why is it still allowed that managers with IQ under 50 play this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Why is it still allowed that managers with IQ under 50 play this game?
    Good to see that you're not banned anymore ,let's see for how long xD

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by buzzards View Post
    [B][COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=4]

More strange than of Caniggia are the skills of Maldini, a 18 years old defender. His Tackling, Marking, Speed, Bravery and Fitness skill are between 200 and 300%, but his skills in shooting, Finishing Dribbling, Passing, ect. only 1%. How comes? When you buy an 18 years old player he has never so low skills, nor a player from the academy. This can only be done with manipulation.

FK Zvejnieks have only a level of 95% and should loose many games against me with 115%. But it is the opposite: I have had no chance on both games against
    Sergej Kashin and lost high without even one score.

In addition to these unfair manipulations, Kashin unleashed our "friendship" - which he is free to do - but in every game of me me from now on he supported my opponent. That is really sick, because as the results showed between us, I did not have a trace of a chance. Under these unequal conditions, such a behavior is not a fair sportsmanship, no it is simply embarrassing and ill.

Unfortunately TopEleven is not able to stop these manipulations of managers, let alone exclude these players. Some time ago, the skills were limited to a maximum of 340%, but that does not help lift the unfairness towards other engaged and active managers. TopEleven probably does not want to go against these manipulations either, as these players often have 3.4 or even more teams.

I have played mostly with a lot of pleasure my 32 seasons. I have won several leagues (19), cups (7) and champions leagues (8). I have even won once the triple. But with such unfair and manipulating players it is not pleasure any more and I will end to play TopEleven after this season.
    it still fair,

buy a player from lower level team is not illegal

train white skill only until reach 300++ is not illegal, and this required crazy effort though,

so this is his effort, he deserve that, then what's your effort? just buying normal player from auction and do normal training everyday and want everybody play just the same as you? is it the fair that you mean?
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Good to see that you're not banned anymore ,let's see for how long xD
    the first "ban" is temporary, for a week.
    Any member has the freedom to express his opinion if it's ok with the rules.

But for me, the million dollars question is how a DC like Maldini in the pic, 86% q, with 1% speed, can stop attackers 1* above, with 100% speed.
    Yes, a common IQ player would understand that this is a "bug".
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    the first "ban" is temporary, for a week.
    Any member has the freedom to express his opinion if it's ok with the rules.

But for me, the million dollars question is how a DC like Maldini in the pic, 86% q, with 1% speed, can stop attackers 1* above, with 100% speed.
    Yes, a common IQ player would understand that this is a "bug".
    This is not a bug, this how the masterminds behind Topeleven created this game. And people get along with it and smart people use it to their advantage. Lazy people use it to complain about stuff and piss of active players.

I however agree that upselling is somewhat stupid. Thats the point were Nordeus should have cut it, not training players properly.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 04-23-2018 at 03:10 PM.
    madflo19 and HairDryer like this.

Kto
    1. Maldini has 270% speed, where is my million?
    2. Even if he was 1%, it has been often explained (i.e. by Toxcatl), that 270% vs 1% speed is not 270 times faster, in absolute numbers its not a huge difference.
    3. In real football every good forward is faster than the most defenders, there are many ways to stop fast attacking players
    4. In t11 no one has any idea, if speed works like our intuition tells us, probably not
    5. The opening post still shows an IQ under 50, there are several proofs in that post

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast