Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Why is it still allowed that managers play with mutants like FK Zvejnieks?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    You have to take in the efforts FK Zwejnieks have put in, building a strong team to be a champion. He probably have spent more time and green then you do. So sometime you have to accept that although up selling is unacceptable.
    Everyone who play want to be a winner only the way you do it. Don’t blame him is not totally his fault he took the advantage Nordeus provide.
    It’s becoming a trend in TE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There can only be one winner that is true. Being a winner shouldn't involve selling players to your own teams however.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    You have to take in the efforts FK Zwejnieks have put in, building a strong team to be a champion. He probably have spent more time and green then you do. So sometime you have to accept that although up selling is unacceptable.
    Everyone who play want to be a winner only the way you do it. Don’t blame him is not totally his fault he took the advantage Nordeus provide.
    It’s becoming a trend in TE.
    ok, but don't blame people who blame people of doing that and at the and nordeus is changing things
    * I 'm not talking for you personally
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    There can only be one winner that is true. Being a winner shouldn't involve selling players to your own teams however.

Already mention up selling is unacceptable! That is for Nordeus to fix it. Mutant player without upselling is a different breed.
    So Nordeus fix the wrong problem!!

Altiplano and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, but don't blame people who blame people of doing that and at the and nordeus is changing things
    * I 'm not talking for you personally
    I don’t blame buzzards for complaining if he feel it’s unfair and I don’t blame FC Zwejnieks for following the trend of mutant.
    The problem is some of us know and some don’t if it’s legal or not like tanking and manipulating.

Altiplano and nikolgiorgos like this.

yes, that's the basic rule.
    If some one believes that another manager is cheating, he can send a report and if something is non legit, nord support will take care of it.

The only solution I can see for you is to stay level next season.
    Or else you 'll keep playing with him for all the next seasons even if you are not friends anymore.
    This is what I would do.
    Of course anyone is playing as he likes but as I m main team was a trophy hunter, for a couple of seasons I was in the same competitions with an Italian token buyer so I decided to stay season and not playing together anymore.

that's why i love top11 pre all this morinho new training drills thingy.
    back then all the training we need is to click on attacking/defending/physical.
    "oh my striker's attacking skill is max, let's train the physical skill next."
    back then all the players are still balance. no mutants, no issues, no unhappy users, no problems.
    HairDryer and buzzards like this.

and let's be honest, majority players who play top11 are mobile players.
    yes, i know top11 origin from browser game not mobile but my point is a mobile game should be simple to all users.
    the simple solution for this issue is just return the training to the pre morinho training drills
    it really blows my mind there're tons of managers who waste their time mutant training for a f2p mobile game.

-casual player since 2012

well, we have to admit that associations destroyed many good things of the game.

Famous
    well, we have to admit that associations destroyed many good things of the game.
    Associations needs to become a fun part of the game. For me I think removing the top 100 list is one step. Most importantly I think removing token rewards and redistributing in league, cup and cl would be constructive as it improves the value of those competitions. League in particular needs it to discourage tanking. Tanking is a nice option for taking a break or getting separation from a troublesome rival. But it's overuse is damaging to the integrity of the game and league in particular.

Altiplano, adifairus and buzzards like this.

Yes that is the root to all the problem we having right now. That is why I always want the Asso to be scrap and let’s play this game like we use to without Asso.
    Just look at this forum ever issue is about players and their skill making a mutant and superhero. No more about tactics and formation no more about strategy. Dead!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast