Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Suddenly losing against the much weaker teams

Rookie

Suddenly losing against the much weaker teams

Hi Guys,

This season, in 9 matches I won all nine games and was leading the league table by 7 points to second. I had 27 points and the second had 20 points.
    Suddenly in the last 5 matches, it was DLLDD and just got 3 points. Almost all of those teams were much weaker then mine
    Now after 14 matches I am at 30 points and another two teams are at 33 and 30.

How come suddenly this happened? Any Idea guys?

We may lose one or two games randomly against weaker opponents, but I guess not just 3 points from 5 matches against weaker opponents.

Any suggestion guys?

Do you use the same players for every match? Do you use win bonus? Those are the first two things that come to my mind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Hi Motrin, Yes I use same players and same formation for almost every match. I make the change to players rarely.
    Let me increase the win bonus and see if it will work.

yes try the win bonus. From my experience you have to get the right tactic for your formation very important. Also look at you player stat rest those that is not performing.

Pro
    I still have the feeling some stuff is scripted. I have had seasons where I was 13 points ahead and in the end won the league with just 1 point in difference. I had ridiculous games in that season like 3-0 against the bottom feeder where he had stuff like 9 shots and 3 on target against my 25 shots with 10 on target.

I often think that the developpers are having a ball when they read on this forum about supposed tactics when everything is already decided in advance.
    madflo19, motrin and Duncton like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

As suggested, try increasing win bonus. You may also want to look into rotating players. Everyone needs a game off here and there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Dikesh Prajapati likes this.

"Almost all of those teams were much weaker then mine"

Can you detail how more much weaker? in %

thats football you cannot be winning all the time. the game dont base on % doesnt mean better team will win not on paper. most of us have that kind of result in some season i have mine. just need to get back on track with some adjustment.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "Almost all of those teams were much weaker then mine"

Can you detail how more much weaker? in %
    Level 18
    20-25%

The main concern is 5 matches back to back.
    Losing 1-2 games is not to worry as it is natural.
    But not winning any for 5 matches back to back against the weaker opponents is a thing to worry.

Rookie
    So any adjustment suggestions? Increased the win bonus and hope it will help.
    What other suggestions for adjustments....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast