Thread: Any newbie threads on here?

Any newbie threads on here?

Are there any newbie forums here? I am on level 9 currently, thought I knew what I was doing as I have been fairly competitive, but now I am losing every game against inferior teams. All of the advice I see on here are from players waay more advanced than where I am at, so I am not understanding most of the tips. Discouraged would be an understatement at this point, close to calling it quits and am definitely not spending any more real money until I figure it out. Any help on here? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gertojeda View Post
    Are there any newbie forums here? I am on level 9 currently, thought I knew what I was doing as I have been fairly competitive, but now I am losing every game against inferior teams. All of the advice I see on here are from players waay more advanced than where I am at, so I am not understanding most of the tips. Discouraged would be an understatement at this point, close to calling it quits and am definitely not spending any more real money until I figure it out. Any help on here? Thanks.
    There is a period where whatever you do the engine seem not responding. I understand your frustration maybe try change your formation rest some of your regular and see in the next few games. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    There is a period where whatever you do the engine seem not responding. I understand your frustration maybe try change your formation rest some of your regular and see in the next few games. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you! Doing all that already, including winning bonus, etc. but nothing. Just lost again a few minutes ago (4 in a row) which would have been unheard of in my previous seasons. There is a discernible difference in the results, almost as if the fix is in regardless of what I do. I do hope its just a temporary "Evening of the playing field", or else Im out for good.