Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Is there a way to send an item which you received as a gift?

  1. #11
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcabaha View Post
    Its not possible to send an item jersey or emblem more than once


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    get a life, chill out. you're wrong night all

  2. #12
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    get a life, chill out. you're wrong night all
    So stupid 8 years you say ? Yet so stupid


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Addicted adifairus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    502
    maybe i missunderstand, same jersey or emblem which we received from somebody cannot be return back or resend to somebody, i didn't know about this because i never received any gift and how could i return? lol
    Barcabaha likes this.

  4. #14
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    maybe i missunderstand, same jersey or emblem which we received from somebody cannot be return back or resend to somebody, i didn't know about this because i never received any gift and how could i return? lol
    True , thats what iam trying to say , “send as gift “ can only send once .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    maybe i missunderstand, same jersey or emblem which we received from somebody cannot be return back or resend to somebody, i didn't know about this because i never received any gift and how could i return? lol
    bahcabaha got his knickers in a twist because he didn't read the initial post correctly. the post never stated that he received the gift FROM someone else. he stated that he wanted to send it TO someone else.
    gifts from top11 for promos and also gifts won from challenges can be re-gifted to friends. but if received from a friend then he can't resend it but bahcabaha automatically assumed that, and it doesn't state that was the case in the original post. premature assumptions. if stead of just saying 'you can"', he should explain properly instead of turning into an argumentative cocky git

  6. #16
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    188
    And in the topic he said there is no”send as a gift” so iam sure someone gifted it to him and not from nordues


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Hà Nội
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    of coure it's possible. just how pleasures explained it. i send all my freebie shirts and emblems to my friends
    I agree with his idea

  8. #18
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706

    Is there a way to send an item which you received as a gift?

    Time to proof who is right and who is prick!
    Below is a pic of item sent to me from Friend as gift.
    So CANNOT sent as gift!
    And now below item given as reward by your big daddy Nordeus
    Can be sent as gift to Friend.

    So hope this can clear things out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 05-09-2018 at 07:33 AM.
    Bunzo and nikolgiorgos like this.

  9. #19
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706

    Is there a way to send an item which you received as a gift?

    Double post!

  10. #20
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,397
    I have moderated some posts in this thread because they contravene the forum rules in relation to bad language and verbal abuse. Remember this post:

    [Important] A call for civility

    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...2&share_type=t

    Please play nicely Gents.
    HairDryer likes this.
    KFC Loella
    Level 71
    33 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    9 Cup

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast