Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

Famous
    "Stop nordeus update" . Maybe things are finally biting in their exploiting ways.That's a shame
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Lol. Nordeus should charge tokens to change the name of an association.
    Some of the world top 100 not taking the latest updates too well.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 05-17-2018 at 06:03 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    why not both cases ?
    Maybe...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    "Stop nordeus update" . Maybe things are finally biting in their exploiting ways.That's a shame

Some managers who buy scouts do not need to work on team they need to buy and only buy, but in the top100 they are closed road - for that there to get there it is still necessary to work on your team. Yes, and "shame" is more to you - as showing disrespect to 600 managers in the top 100, and to nordeus which its users also do not respect and do not hear.
    Kaizer Franz and Cope King like this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Famous
    Oh come on. I'm not disrespecting the whole 600. To those who are there through genuine good management I take my hat off to you. To those who are there using upselling trick I say close the door on your way out. Sadly I suspect a good number in the 600 to fall into the latter category. Also to be clear continuous season after season tanking isn't a good manager either imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    Some managers who buy scouts do not need to work on team they need to buy and only buy, but in the top100 they are closed road - for that there to get there it is still necessary to work on your team. Yes, and "shame" is more to you - as showing disrespect to 600 managers in the top 100, and to nordeus which its users also do not respect and do not hear.
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 05-17-2018 at 07:14 PM.
    Bunzo, madflo19 and kemalfc2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Oh come on. I'm not disrespecting the whole 600. To those who are there through genuine good management I take my hat off to you. To those who are there using upselling trick I say close the door on your way out. Sadly I suspect a good number in the 600 to fall into the latter category. Also to be clear continuous season after season tanking isn't a good manager either imho.

Stop. you called renaming a shame. Is it not a disgrace to this nordeus? you answer the question and what did they do that would be a "fair play"? closed the tanking, closed the negotiations, closed the manipulations with the ratings in the associations? instead of real work in this direction - only that which pushes people to buy factory mutants made by nordeus .....
    arrange a fun life for all players with a new training system, without making any documentation or basic explanations (this is a mystery! players will start to cheat!) - it must be an evil genius of marketing and sales that would be handed over to 1000T mutants. Do you even understand what they offer - the price of a team of such mutants is more than 1k USD !!! I never believe that there are people ready to invest such money in the game. But the official attributes - clubs, countries - it does not exist, but there are a lot of interested people ...
    Cope King likes this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Famous
    I think you are misunderstanding me so I shall leave this conversation where it is and amicably move on. Best of luck
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    Stop. you called renaming a shame. Is it not a disgrace to this nordeus? you answer the question and what did they do that would be a "fair play"? closed the tanking, closed the negotiations, closed the manipulations with the ratings in the associations? instead of real work in this direction - only that which pushes people to buy factory mutants made by nordeus .....
    arrange a fun life for all players with a new training system, without making any documentation or basic explanations (this is a mystery! players will start to cheat!) - it must be an evil genius of marketing and sales that would be handed over to 1000T mutants. Do you even understand what they offer - the price of a team of such mutants is more than 1k USD !!! I never believe that there are people ready to invest such money in the game. But the official attributes - clubs, countries - it does not exist, but there are a lot of interested people ...

I wonder that how many users you lost with this update

Quote Originally Posted by kemalfc2 View Post
    I wonder that how many users you lost with this update
    FB app 4,1 Million monthly users... I would swear it was 4 last month lol

Greetings!
    Master @Jeeves! Do you have recently criated a T11 team to feel what we are talking about?

I think none of us disagree that balance must be restored.

But kill the fast training idea will increase time to development, increase the dificult of the game a contributing to cheating even more. Many other reasons were described. It will bring more quitting due to lost of satisfaction. You are going against the pillars of the mobile games. So your business will become less profitable.

You are smart people! You made this game great! Don't lead it to the overthrow way.

Hope you find the solution.

But don't kill that idea!

Cheers
    Last edited by flaviano_al; 05-18-2018 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Correct spelling

NORDEUS you are on a full-on mission to f... ruin this game!!! As much as I USED to love this game, in the last 2 f... months I haven't even watched any stupid ass videos for greens...Slowly slowly I might f... quit...As I read in this thread, where's the f... fun if ALL Teams will be with EXACT QUALITY after a few seasons?? I mean FFS all players having twins players?? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff....WHere's the f... challenge in that? Just randomly winning or loosing? No doubt the most incompetent game team here..Stupid amateurs...!!! Now I've wasted enough of My time writing this just to add another post in this thread.. NO more game haha
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-18-2018 at 03:09 PM. Reason: profanity
    Bunzo, Cope King, madflo19 and 4 others like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast