Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    why not both cases ?
    cause all players win during a match, and we have many teams with 340%s... but Ive not seen several teams having different skills over 340... like something spread..

so, Im not really 100% sure... but I would swear that the match % winnings in attributes are not added if 340... but the gift yes, it is added... thats why exceed always in 4....

still we will need a study for this... if still... there's budget in the university for more studies xD

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    cause all players win during a match, and we have many teams with 340%s... but Ive not seen several teams having different skills over 340... like something spread..

so, Im not really 100% sure... but I would swear that the match % winnings in attributes are not added if 340... but the gift yes, it is added... thats why exceed always in 4....

still we will need a study for this... if still... there's budget in the university for more studies xD
    No need studies coz i am owner of several teams having players with some 340% skills and when some of them get the MOTM prize the skill go from 340 to 344 for example , or from 344 to 348 % .
    Trust me , i know perfectly what i am talking about .

You should study for the daily gift because i have big doubt on here ...
    Cope King likes this.

Kaizer and what about training methods now a days? Any progress in it? I tryed several things but so slow nog in %
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    No need studies coz i am owner of several teams having players with some 340% skills and when some of them get the MOTM prize the skill go from 340 to 344 for example , or from 344 to 348 % .

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Bekker View Post
    Kaizer and what about training methods now a days? Any progress in it? I tryed several things but so slow nog in %

Things are broken now !
    New training system is a completly mess !
    You can only have skill gain on low skill players .
    Nordeus realeased a great feature 2 years ago , very exciting but they screwed up what they have created .
    So now , holidays for me , no more videos watching , no more training sessions , less time spending on their **** game , more tome on real life .
    Noobs have take the controls on nordeus's decision .

Training as it stand now only benefits 18-20 year-old players, is mediocre for 21-24 year olds and useless for any of the others, unless they have some hidden asset that enables them to benefit from any training they do get.
    madflo19, Bunzo and Michael026 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Things are broken now !
    New training system is a completly mess !
    You can only have skill gain on low skill players .
    Nordeus realeased a great feature 2 years ago , very exciting but they screwed up what they have created .
    So now , holidays for me , no more videos watching , no more training sessions , less time spending on their **** game , more tome on real life .
    Noobs have take the controls on nordeus's decision .
    lately i train my new GK , from 70% i spent around 100+ (i forgot exact green i need for him lol, but not reach 200 for sure) and reach 100% , its normal. but when i try young field player, its so sloooooww.... i dont know why but training method nowadays favor GK.

Rookie

Can you show us a screen shot of a player with multiple skills > 340%?
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    Can you show us a screen shot of a player with multiple skills > 340%?
    No problem !

[Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes-screenshot_20180520-074915.jpg

No problem !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180520-074915.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	101078
    Pitty its gone that way of training

Kaizer Franz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Bekker View Post
    Pitty its gone that way of training

How was the process to make a mutant player? I never saw this kind of player.
    I presume that must be necessary a massive amount of rest packs... videos + tokens?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast