Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Nordeus, Administrators and Moderators, what is happening?

Nordeus people come and explain what the hell you been doing??? Sausy or Jeeves or whoever......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Nordeus people come and explain what the hell you been doing??? Sausy or Jeeves or whoever......

There's an apology and post in bugs section

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post

Update here Hairdryder: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...tml#post526098

admins, whats going on? my second team can participate in national tour preparation normaly. i play games as we speak. shouldnt all servers start same moment?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Famous
    I think it is visible on pc. Waiting for update to propagate (is that the word?) On app stores. Let's hope bug free lol
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    admins, whats going on? my second team can participate in national tour preparation normaly. i play games as we speak. shouldnt all servers start same moment?

Today was my WORST day in Top Eleven in two years.

Played two Cup final. First one I was disconnect at 70 minute, no more connection and I lost at penalties. Second one I could not make any change to formations as "Changes can be made only while the match is in progress". AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That's so funny and ridiculous!!! UnluckilyI lost 1-5 a team i beated many times. These days we have basically discovered that matches are prefixed... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on... I stopped playing Asphalt 8 since it was an IT nightmare to play it....
    If you do not fix all the issues/bug we had in the past days you will loose a lot of players. A LOT!!!!
    In my opinion the most important thing in a game is the stability of the IT platform... FIX IT.

Cayembe
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    I also got a long disconnect during the final cup when I was going to make a substitution ...

Famous
    Every match is laggy currently. A sub can take 20 mins or more to appear.

USARABAT likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456