Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Khris I find it concerning the draw method has not been disclosed given users are randomly spending tokens and greens "in the dark". Quite a big leap of faith needed and I'm not personally rolling the dice. Given start is only days away I'm taking a prudent approach of wait see and learn.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    My opinion is that as mostly of the tournaments will not be something like the old old leagues, when we had mixed qualities (I would like to see it really... something like, you trained during the preparation phase till... +120%??? ok, so you are head of serie, and, every group will have, 1 team of +120%, one of +100, one +80 and a +60... or maybe divided in 10 points of AvQ%, really, I would like to see something like this)...

So I expect a draw made using the current qualities, maybe including the advantage for teams that have 9*'s + 3*'s VS a full 9* squad in terms of chances.
    Honestly I wait and I am preparing for this last option.

Famous
    I think a seeded type draw like you suggested would be fairest. Mixed quality where preparation actually meant something. Seed 1 120%+ seed 2 110+ seed 3 100+ seed 4 under 100
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    My opinion is that as mostly of the tournaments will not be something like the old old leagues, when we had mixed qualities (I would like to see it really... something like, you trained during the preparation phase till... +120%??? ok, so you are head of serie, and, every group will have, 1 team of +120%, one of +100, one +80 and a +60... or maybe divided in 10 points of AvQ%, really, I would like to see something like this)...

So I expect a draw made using the current qualities, maybe including the advantage for teams that have 9*'s + 3*'s VS a full 9* squad in terms of chances.
    Honestly I wait and I am preparing for this last option.
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    given the way the preparation stage has gone, I don't hold out much hope of the tournament being that great either. crazy results, unlike that which are usually seen in the normal game, still I guess someone has to win, and maybe it will be better playing a human player of a similar team quality, I've always been one of the top players in my leagues and cups so far, so maybe there's hope

Famous
    So you don't see crazy result in normal game? Wow can I join your server
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    given the way the preparation stage has gone, I don't hold out much hope of the tournament being that great either. crazy results, unlike that which are usually seen in the normal game, still I guess someone has to win, and maybe it will be better playing a human player of a similar team quality, I've always been one of the top players in my leagues and cups so far, so maybe there's hope

I trained and players had 89-91 of condition, after face Australia again, some players have 45%, 49's and 54's..... so they lost between 40 and 44%...

as I mentioned.. I think it is a fail cause the game don't recovers slightly the condition as usually when a match has finished.

-Then, the bonuses are blocked once I've chosen one and this has finished.

Will be important to save condition use the Condition bonus (+ low pressure) when we gather players for the upcoming rounds. But the bonus should be available.
    Last edited by khris; 05-28-2018 at 10:41 PM.

Dreamer
    I think a seeded type draw like you suggested would be fairest. Mixed quality where preparation actually meant something. Seed 1 120%+ seed 2 110+ seed 3 100+ seed 4 under 100

under them circumstances tho, what realistic chance is there that the highest team wont go through? and if they don't there'a still little to no chance the lowest team will anyway, so might as well just put all the best teams straight into a knockout

Dreamer
    So you don't see crazy result in normal game? Wow can I join your server

not like in this international preparation stage you don't in my experience

Famous
    The 4th team you could argue has prepared worst so wouldn't deserve to go through. The 3rd team could cause an upset via tactics. Results are random all over te anyway. Also teams can still improve after draw revealed I believe. They will no doubt encourage you to buy more players.
    under them circumstances tho, what realistic chance is there that the highest team wont go through? and if they don't there'a still little to no chance the lowest team will anyway, so might as well just put all the best teams straight into a knockout

Famous
    not like in this international preparation stage you don't in my experience
    I agree the international is more random. But the normal game still has it's randomness and trolls just less often.

Dreamer
    I agree the international is more random. But the normal game still has it's randomness and trolls just less often.

i'm only level 5 so still relatively new to this, what do you mean about trolls?

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast