Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

Apprentice
    For me the matches in international cup are very random, not the same engine of the normal game.

It's frustrating.
    pnr8555, khris and Cope King like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    For me the matches in international cup are very random, not the same engine of the normal game.

It's frustrating.
    More wide beatability margin... basically...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #253
    Hey everyone,

Just 1 day left in this Preparation Phase!

So the International Cup groups are set to be made tomorrow morning CEST, so you'll be able to see who you're matched up against then. There are no games in the competition on the first day, so you can rest/train your players ahead of Group Match 1 on Friday.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, for the sake of the draw, we can't say too much about matchmaking, but if you've been putting a strong team together in the Preparation Phase, you should feel good heading into the groups.

Those who missed the schedule for this International Cup, see below:

So the schedule for the first International Cup goes like this.

Announcement Day (No game)
    Group Stage 1
    No game
    Group Stage 2
    Group Stage 3
    No game
    Round of 16
    Quarter Final
    Semi-Final
    Final

This final is scheduled for the 9th of June.

We’ll open up a separate thread once the groups are live. Thanks for all of the feedback throughout the Preparation Phase.

Good luck!
    khris likes this.

I ended up filling my team from Mexico. Its 4-5-1, so I counter them with 3-1-3-3 or 3-4-3, one flank (I have playmaker ML, so I use left flank), High pressing, normal tackle, man-to-man, normal style in the start, attacking when you have high enough level. Short passes, Off-side trap, as I use 3 defenders in line, force counterattacks on.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

Just 1 day left in this Preparation Phase!

So the International Cup groups are set to be made tomorrow morning CEST, so you'll be able to see who you're matched up against then. There are no games in the competition on the first day, so you can rest/train your players ahead of Group Match 1 on Friday.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, for the sake of the draw, we can't say too much about matchmaking, but if you've been putting a strong team together in the Preparation Phase, you should feel good heading into the groups.

Those who missed the schedule for this International Cup, see below:

So the schedule for the first International Cup goes like this.

Announcement Day (No game)
    Group Stage 1
    No game
    Group Stage 2
    Group Stage 3
    No game
    Round of 16
    Quarter Final
    Semi-Final
    Final

This final is scheduled for the 9th of June.

We’ll open up a separate thread once the groups are live. Thanks for all of the feedback throughout the Preparation Phase.

Good luck!
    Thanks. A little vague but just saying good preparation should benefit is enough I guess.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This challenge is bloody ridiculous. I just can't get past Japan, and when I do, find Norway is +10%Q when Japan was -10%Q. Three teams, 14 matches played against Japan, 3 wins and 1 draw. I'm spending my last two matches for each side trying to get players off of wins against Australia in order to get some sort of improved side...
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    This challenge is bloody ridiculous. I just can't get past Japan, and when I do, find Norway is +10%Q when Japan was -10%Q. Three teams, 14 matches played against Japan, 3 wins and 1 draw. I'm spending my last two matches for each side trying to get players off of wins against Australia in order to get some sort of improved side...
    here why I decided to keep a 69,9% avq team, I lost vs australia 3 times -draw too, so no player- and then, I will accept the 7-8* free player once draws are made and do investments later depending of the scenario I see....

Whether we need to have all 23 players in the squad?

Pro
    hey sausy , my screen says the IC starts in 10 days ? did they extend the preparation period ?
    Cope King likes this.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #260
    Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter View Post
    Whether we need to have all 23 players in the squad?
    Hey DexDexter, nope a full squad of 23 players is not necessary to participate in the IC.

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast