Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 311
Like Tree166Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

  1. #61
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Yep, the rules for qualifying for the knockout rounds are the same as the other group competitions.
    Cheers saucy. As someone else mentioned how is it going to work in terms of disproportionate entries of popular national teams v less popular nations. Will some bot teams make up the numbers? Will there be multiple same countries in the same competition?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  2. #62
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    397
    am I missing something or can you only train your squad as a whole? that would seem ridiculous if you have players tired from a match that cant and players who haven't played that are fit to train but you cant train them seperately

  3. #63
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabimousse View Post
    if you repeat a match in real life or in football manager (insert xxxx as year version) you guys expect exactly the same result? it wont happen
    but I doubt a team would draw 3-3 then win 6-0 with a weaker team next time against the same opponent

  4. #64
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    am I missing something or can you only train your squad as a whole? that would seem ridiculous if you have players tired from a match that cant and players who haven't played that are fit to train but you cant train them seperately
    That appears to be the case. We need to get to a full squad asap and use rotation and release a rubbish player eventually while trying to keep everyone over 30% condition

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  5. #65
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    That appears to be the case. We need to get to a full squad asap and use rotation and release a rubbish player eventually while trying to keep everyone over 30% condition

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I can see a routine of morning training evening play match, but if you don't win the game there will be a temptation to use rests to try again straight away, this is great for anyone with 1000's of rests, not so good for the newer players

  6. #66
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    366
    Hi Sausy,

    I have 3 questions regarding the new mode (sorry in case they were already replied, but I haven't found anything in previous messages):

    1. Will we start the WORLD CUP with the same players we will collect during this preparation phase?
    2. Can I claim 1 player from the national team for my main team after the new season start or should I do it in this season only?
    3. Will the draw for WC be made based on the principles of the main game - you will play with the opponents +/-20% to your team?

    Thanks in advance
    HairDryer likes this.

  7. #67
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    397
    i'm also finding that the player I need most isn't the best player of the 3 I have to choose from, my England squad came with all central defenders central midfielders and central strikers bar a couple that can play a 2nd position, I had no attacking midfielders at all of any sort, not much choice in wide positions anywhere on the pitch either, so i'm building a balanced squad not the best squad to begin with. my first game formation looked like my strikers had fallen out with the rest of their mainly defensive team mates lol

  8. #68
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    I would like clarification on the draw also. If draw based on similar q then putting effort in during preparation phase is a pointless exercise. Should be random mix
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Hi Sausy,

    I have 3 questions regarding the new mode (sorry in case they were already replied, but I haven't found anything in previous messages):

    1. Will we start the WORLD CUP with the same players we will collect during this preparation phase?
    2. Can I claim 1 player from the national team for my main team after the new season start or should I do it in this season only?
    3. Will the draw for WC be made based on the principles of the main game - you will play with the opponents +/-20% to your team?

    Thanks in advance
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  9. #69
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    49
    ^ how else will you build your squad in no time? sure, if u sit un 1000 coins u might make a team fast when the cup starts

  10. #70
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    397
    moral seems to work differently too, my players went up after a win unlike normal and you cant play videos to boost the players moral or fitness either

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast