Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 311
Like Tree166Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

  1. #71
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713
    Sausy when the tournament start will we be able to buy player or only on preparation? Why the player is 22yo and above?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #72
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Sausy when the tournament start will we be able to buy player or only on preparation? Why the player is 22yo and above?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sub 22yo will be reserved for buying with tokens no doubt. Particularly when tournament starts lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  3. #73
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,985
    Go San Marino go. xD

    [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW-san-marino-field2.jpg

  4. #74
    Apprentice lalexrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    180
    If you sign into the national team player now - what will happen to him in the new season - he will also decrease by 20%?
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #75
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    If you sign into the national team player now - what will happen to him in the new season - he will also decrease by 20%?
    No, players from national team will not lose a star as a new season begins.
    dsio and USARABAT like this.

  6. #76
    Pro jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Can we win the emblem and jersey??



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    saucy too busy to answer this question. but by the rewards photo the finalist will get your country jersey? (if you won the semifinal)

    [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW-icreward.jpg
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 05-23-2018 at 03:43 PM.

  7. #77
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    15
    At first I spent 20 greens in condition and after that, I coudn't start the second game due to a note on my mobile phone that I am still playing another match at the moment but needless to say I am not...

    Then I have started t11 on my tablet again and the match started surprisingly.

    BUT: I was in lead in the 87th minute and lost the connection. Ok, not the first time for my but after reconnection threre was no result of this match!
    I looks like I hadn't played this before. But my condition has lost!!!! Are you kidding me nordeus?

  8. #78
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    49
    ^mc donalds wifi?

  9. #79
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    saucy too busy to answer this question. but by the rewards photo the finalist will get black jersey? (if you won the semifinal)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icreward.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	101448
    hey man. it says you get 1 or 2 players. jersey will be amazing too. if so, I regret picking Italy and not some cool jersey team
    I am sorry for 2 posts in a row, should have edited the one above.

    As for my strategy, I played Japan 3 times for 3 players.

    I assume the draw will take into consideration there are no duplicate team names in the first place (so no Italy and another Italy)

  10. #80
    Pro jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabimousse View Post
    hey man. it says you get 1 or 2 players. jersey will be amazing too. if so, I regret picking Italy and not some cool jersey team
    I am sorry for 2 posts in a row, should have edited the one above.

    As for my strategy, I played Japan 3 times for 3 players.

    I assume the draw will take into consideration there are no duplicate team names in the first place (so no Italy and another Italy)
    no. look at semi-final won. it shows there 4tokens+4rests+1 jersey

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast