Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    What would be good I think is totally random with a leaning towards friends. Would be fun to play against association friends etc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I would like to see this integrated inside the assos... 2nd team for playing developed with dedication and then yep... there can be something fair... and fun for a long time if, the winner have the option to unlock a item of the team that is using to play... so in 3 weeks, emblem, 1st jersey, 2nd jersey can be unlocked winning... so.. 3x items in all the National teams available in the list.
    And add North Korea please.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    This international cup seem to have calmed many managers down after nordeus ****ty update lol!

It looks like an interesting tournament but too bad it won't be enough to convince me to stay beyond this season
    I agree with you .... but they have provided an amazing alternative ... now some managers who don't like stress can focus their resources mainly on world cup and forget about other competitions ... this week nordeus devs showed me that they have the talent to attract us back to the game ... all they have to do is to decrease the selfishness and greed and create a balance between us the managers and their continuity ...
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I would like to see this integrated inside the assos... 2nd team for playing developed with dedication and then yep... there can be something fair... and fun for a long time if, the winner have the option to unlock a item of the team that is using to play... so in 3 weeks, emblem, 1st jersey, 2nd jersey can be unlocked winning... so.. 3x items in all the National teams available in the list.
    And add North Korea please.
    Yes, this seems to have a possibility sparing you the time and effort you put into organising the O.M.A. Competitions. If the finals stage is pretty much guaranteed to put 32 active players against each other, it sounds good to me. Perhaps the finals stage could be simply an 8 team league playing 1 game on neutral ground? If the tournaments had a memory for points (similar to associations), and these points determined the following competitions rankings then every final stage should put similar quality teams together. Eg. Win 1st competition then 2nd competition will put a league of 8 previous winners together etc,etc. No top 100 though!
    Let's not forget that after this tournament there will be another 2. So for me, this one is a watch and learn..........and spend nothing!
    HairDryer and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey rogerniceguy, there's not much I can reveal about how matchmaking will occur at this point, just for the sake of the draw, but I will follow up when I learn more. Sorry about this.
    Will be great if manager who invest tokens and greens to build strong team be punished about this and meet strong opponents. As all others competitions by the way. I really like Nordeus' style
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    That's my concern. It's pretty much how it already works. Put money and effort in to gain no competitive advantage. So why bother doing the prep phase if your starting point and chances of winning main event are the same whether you spend or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Will be great if manager who invest tokens and greens to build strong team be punished about this and meet strong opponents. As all others competitions by the way. I really like Nordeus' style

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    So why bother doing the prep phase if your starting point and chances of winning main event are the same whether you spend or not?

This question have easy answer - for take away resources of players. Simple
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 05-23-2018 at 10:02 PM.
    grubi125 likes this.

Famous
    Goodbye tokens and greens. Nice knowing you
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    This question have easy answer - for take away resources of players. Simple

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    This international cup seem to have calmed many managers down after nordeus ****ty update lol!

It looks like an interesting tournament but too bad it won't be enough to convince me to stay beyond this season
    How people can forget so easily by giving them some new and interesting stuff. Nordeus is like some kind of drugs they make you forget your sorrows and you get hook again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    USARABAT, lespa and xander like this.

Famous
    Quite rightly people were annoyed with the recent bugs and walkover results screwing their seasons. Lack of communication and poor compensation doesn't help. Also you just know similar problems will arise within 12 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    How people can forget so easily by giving them some new and interesting stuff. Nordeus is like some kind of drugs they make you forget your sorrows and you get hook again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    I have 6 teams ... leaving 3 teams without preparation ( don't know how the draw is going to be based on) and 3 others being prepared in moderate way ( spending some tokens and rests but without purchase of 69T players) and now reached 92% ... let's see their chances either way

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast