Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

^ can you show your final selection? any tips? and how much u spent (T or R)?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    There are under 20 yo too,this one i was given after i beat Spain.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Nice good signing

USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    In addition as the ic will not be a closed list of players when tournament starts it will be a spending race to improve teams. Even more reason to preserve current greens and tokens until that begins perhaps. More answers would help the decision process greatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ermismandras View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Saucy any confirmation please on the draw of the cup. Is it totally random mix of teams or drawn similar quality like associations?

Hey rogerniceguy, there's not much I can reveal about how matchmaking will occur at this point, just for the sake of the draw, but I will follow up when I learn more. Sorry about this.

Famous
    Thanks sausy. This seems like a really great event on the surface. There is a danger here that if we are to be drawn v same q teams rather than random that users who have spent real money or greens / tokens previously saved (during prep phase) that users will feel duped. Trying to save you from a future forum meltdown by making it clear how the draw is decided. After all there should be an advantage gained by participating strongly in this phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey rogerniceguy, there's not much I can reveal about how matchmaking will occur at this point, just for the sake of the draw, but I will follow up when I learn more. Sorry about this.
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 05-23-2018 at 04:14 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Thread open and sticky inside the FAs Subforum to share your experience, tactics playing the IC, maybe the reason why you've chosen your team etc

Let's see if we can drain the feedbacks and have here a thread for issues and technical questions, and then, a place where to share our scores, strategies and more.

International cup - Share your experience!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    What would be good I think is totally random with a leaning towards friends. Would be fun to play against association friends etc

khris and Bunzo like this.

Pro
    Will our friends be able to support us during world cup ?

Go Estonia!

[Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW-untitled.jpg
    khris likes this.

Pro
    This international cup seem to have calmed many managers down after nordeus ****ty update lol!

It looks like an interesting tournament but too bad it won't be enough to convince me to stay beyond this season
    khris, USARABAT and brolly like this.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast