Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW

[Official] International Cup Preparation Phase - Live NOW-forum_cover_image.jpg

Hi Managers,

The biggest tournament in football is just around the corner - it’s time to build the squad that will deliver the glory to your country!

During the Preparation Phase of the International Cup, you will pick a nation and assemble an all-new second team that will take compete in the upcoming tournament. Tour around the world, add players to your squad with each win and head into the International Cup ready to go!

See below for more details about the Preparation Phase. We’ll add more tips and FAQs for the International Cup as the tournament approaches!

Am I playing with my club team?
    This is an all-new second team that you will manage. Your club team will still participate in all regular Top Eleven competitions.

Are the qualities of each nation the same?
    All countries start with the same quality.

Can I replay countries during the Preparation Phase?
    You can play countries during the Preparation Phase as many times as you’d like. As the difficulty of teams increases along the way, we recommend going back and playing other teams you’ve beaten to add new players. You will earn a free player for each win whether it is a new country or one you’ve played already.

So I can pick a new player after every win during the Preparation Phase?
    Yep!

Can I release players once I select them?
    Yes, you can. To release a player, visit their Player Profile page and head to the Release tab.

Do I have to complete the Preparation Phase to qualify for the International Cup?
    No, your nation is already qualified for the tournament! Use the Preparation Phase to strengthen your side, experiment with new formations and put together the team that will deliver the special trophy.

How does Training work during the Preparation Phase/International Cup?
    Training has been simplified for your National team. When you undergo a training with your National team, your entire squad will be trained at once. Your players will lose between 8-12% condition. Your squad will regain 8% condition every 3 hours.
    rikhoofddorp likes this.

Opponents of the IC phase are humans or bots ? If they are humans, has home and away game ?
    ecoli++ likes this.

okay the concept of B team is new, good and maybe fair.

Finally an interesting event
    grubi125 likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Addicted
    @SausyFC : For Android?

I wanted to be excited but the main game Is still broken guys.
    Bunzo, madflo19, grubi125 and 1 others like this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Opponents of the IC phase are humans or bots ? If they are humans, has home and away game ?
    Hi Ποσιδονας, the Preparation Phase is like Tour Challenges in which you play against the AI, but during against the International Cup you will be playing against other Managers in group/single-match knock out rounds.
    dsio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Ποσιδονας, the Preparation Phase is like Tour Challenges in which you play against the AI, but during against the International Cup you will be playing against other Managers in group/single-match knock out rounds.
    Will I see this new cup in my hall of fame?

Классный режим!!! Давно ждал чего-то похожего для работы со сборной, а не только с клубом. Круто было бы добавить возможность звать в сборную игроков своей национальности из моего же клуба

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1) If we 're going to play only one game vs a human manager in IC , what time is going to be placed ?
    (80% of my Cup and CH.L. finals are morning or noon, working time for me )

2) if I understood right, there are three chances to play and win the IC (in specific days).
    If I 'll win it from the first circle, can I play with a different national group ?
    If I continue with my first choice, in the second circle I will win different prizes ? for example a second different jersey or emblem of my team ?

3) If I will finish the preparation tour and start the IC with a quality team for example 100%, all my opponents in IC will have the same quality ?or gonna be a mix ?

4) Can I increase the quality of my team during the IC ? How ?
    I mean can I buy some recommended before my final ?
    Scouts?
    Can I go back to preparation and repeat some games ?

5) Repeating games in preparation because I lost or want to win again, must give tokens ? (as in tours)

6) In IC my opponents can be another two teams GREECE or 4 teams ENGLAND ?

7) Are my opponents in IC random ?

that's for a start
    USARABAT and dsio like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast