Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.0 - 22nd of May

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    At least 2 servers down at the very same moment. The bugs continue. Nordeus really should stop adding new features and get their hosting to work. It is gonna be the end of the game, if you cannot play if you want to.
    All servers are down again. I repeat my request to put all effort to fixing the game play right now!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We'd also apologise for the issues that some Managers experienced yesterday.

We're still investigating issues the issues. We've posted an update in the Bugs section here. We'll post updates related to fixes there.
    Why the fcuk dont u release the fcukinh update AFTER the season end? This new fcuking updates really kill the game with so many fcuking bugs...

Yes i used fcuk word very much to show how unpleasant exp this was. Every fcuking single updates comes new bugs problem. What the fcuk is wrong with your technical team? Useless too much...
    lespa likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    All servers are down again. I repeat my request to put all effort to fixing the game play right now!!
    Does the norda$$ team ever listen to our complaint? I send report to tech team but until today no reply. Wtf is wrong with them???

Why i can not see free videos? If there is not free videos, i will not play this game. I have been playing Top Eleven for 7 years.
    Last edited by farukmshl; 05-25-2018 at 03:11 PM.
    SamAS200 likes this.

Rookie
    plz tell me somebody i not get 5% possession bonus in home match although is attendance is max according to manager. level it's shows 4% or sometimes even 2% and when match finish i see reports of the match it's clearly mention 5% possession bonus...?? then why it's can't see during live match...? it's annoying and also after update many bugs i have notice can't cancel my friendly match and if I cancel its says reconnecting althoungh my network is strong. and in sometimes in live match first 10 to 15 its showing half time and again restart to 10 to 15 minutes and some time I cannot activate bonus I have to exit the app and open the app again for the bonus so I have face this face this bug after the new World Cup update have somebody notice this bugs....? please reply me if you face this bugs.
    Jernet likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by farukmshl View Post
    Why i can not see free videos? If there is not free videos, i will not play this game. I have been playing Top Eleven for 7 years.
    because of unstable internet connection

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    plz tell me somebody i not get 5% possession bonus in home match although is attendance is max according to manager. level it's shows 4% or sometimes even 2% and when match finish i see reports of the match it's clearly mention 5% possession bonus...?? then why it's can't see during live match...? it's annoying and also after update many bugs i have notice can't cancel my friendly match and if I cancel its says reconnecting althoungh my network is strong. and in sometimes in live match first 10 to 15 its showing half time and again restart to 10 to 15 minutes and some time I cannot activate bonus I have to exit the app and open the app again for the bonus so I have face this face this bug after the new World Cup update have somebody notice this bugs....? please reply me if you face this bugs.
    i think I'm only person who face this bugs...!
    Jernet likes this.

Will our player's energy get restored after new month, like the month before?

The game play experience is totally ruined after the update, and the bugs are really insane:

Half time occurs twice in every match (at least in league, cup, friendlies, and the new internationals).

During matches, you can only use bonus once (after that the buttons become unavailable).

Substitutes don’t use any energy when you bring them on during matches (you dont need to fix that bug, Nordeus).

I just played a friendly, and after 29 minutes in that game it said that it was the end of the 90 minutes, and that players were preparing for penalty shootout. After I waited a bit, the game continued from the 29th minute and had the usual two half times. After 90 minutes, I won 4-0, after which the game asked me to select players for the penalty shootout, so that we could find a winner. After that I simply gave up, so I don’t know how the penalties ended ...
    UPDATE: The match ended 7-0 to me, and the three remaining goals were scored between the 69th and 79th minute of normal play. How they were scored I don’t know, because I swear that after final whistle at 90 minutes I won 4-0. But then of course there was the mystery penalty shootout, which may have resulted in time being turned back ...

Seen on iPad running iOS 11.3.1.

@Nordeus: When bugs are so insane, and at the same time so consistent, then please explain how you managed to NOT catch them in testing before you released this update.

I’m level 58, and I have never been closer to quitting T11, because there simply isn’t a game to play anymore. FIX IT NOW.
    Last edited by Jernet; 05-27-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    SamAS200 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    I face those bugs too. Plus many others ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast