Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.0 - 22nd of May

Addicted
    At least 2 servers down at the very same moment. The bugs continue. Nordeus really should stop adding new features and get their hosting to work. It is gonna be the end of the game, if you cannot play if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi all,

- From now on, Managers are able to reschedule their matches from the Home screen too.
    Where exactly should I click on the home screen? I have neither ios nor the android there are no changes (match for tomorrow for example)

Sorry, already found, the pencil does not immediately appear after the match of the past.
    Oh, and after 3 minutes - the pencil was gone! Truly a magic pencil! )
    Last edited by lalexrus; 05-23-2018 at 08:04 AM.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

IC looks cool but you should release it on Saturday or Sunday, after the finals.
    This is the problem of nordeus. None of them is playing serioudly their game. Or else someone should thought that many people playing the most important games of the season.

There is still a problem with the new update - some of my matches in IC freeze during the game and I can not do anything. So I have to force-close the application. When I get back to game and try to open live match it freezes again. So I need to wait till my match is over

Apprentice
    Troubles to make videos for free packs.
    In game bonus (def/poss/att...) sometimes not working only after going out of live game then back,and i can activate this doing that....6times
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Hi all,

On May 22nd, we released Top Eleven version 7.0 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring great news and improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:
    How dare you call this update great news?
    You ****ed up the current season for a lot of players.
    Shame on you!

The worst thing is that you don't bother to repair the mess you created.
    I will only tank from now on.
    It's no use to invest in tokens and time to prepare for the regular competitions which you clearly don't care about anymore.

It's such a shame because I really used to enjoy the game.
    Last edited by Petje; 05-23-2018 at 12:31 PM.
    lespa likes this.

Apprentice
    Another crash during a match, me and some friends have problems during live matches.

No commercial video found.. Thx xD

I just opened a conversation in the in-game help but I'm wondering if anyone else can't update to the latest version. I get a message that my device is not compatible. I'm running Android 8.1.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motrin; 05-24-2018 at 02:33 AM.

Addicted
    We'd also apologise for the issues that some Managers experienced yesterday.

We're still investigating issues the issues. We've posted an update in the Bugs section here. We'll post updates related to fixes there.

Bad stats, in my club, zero draws but it looks like I have one, in the 20th minute, he says it's a break,changes make them late or not at all....

Do something....developers fires..out...this year there were many problems, do you like that? I'm bored with this game with problems. Take a break with the events.

Thank you

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast