Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
Like Tree17Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.0 - 22nd of May

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,378

    [Official] Top Eleven 7.0 - 22nd of May

    Hi all,

    On May 22nd, we released Top Eleven version 7.0 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring great news and improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

    NEW

    - Ready for the most important football event in the world? In Top Eleven, you will be able to experience this excitement by leading your national team in the upcoming International Cup! In this new feature, you will lead and develop a second squad, which is already qualified for the main tournament. Before the tournament, there will be a Preparation Phase, which will give you one player after each victory. Once the Tour is over, the International Cup kicks off and you'll compete against other Managers' national teams for a chance to win a special trophy and great rewards. The Preparation Phase and International Cup will repeat 3 times, so Manager have more chances to build their teams and win challenges, or for new Managers to join in on the fun. Winning the International Cup multiple times will also bring increasing rewards!

    We've opened a separate thread regarding the International Cup and the Preparation Phase here.

    - Managers can now play Top Eleven in one more language: Mexican Spanish!

    IMPROVEMENTS

    - From now on, Managers are able to reschedule their matches from the Home screen too.

    - Managers are able to invite their friends to play Top Eleven using SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Viber, WhatsApp or any other network!
    grubi125 and SamAS200 like this.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,378
    Please note: the update is available now on web and is rolling out at the moment for Android/iOS. If it's not available yet, please keep checking back.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Please note: the update is available now on web and is rolling out at the moment for Android/iOS. If it's not available yet, please keep checking back.
    Will we have to install an update on Android to acess the tournament? Or is it updated automatically?

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,378
    We'd also apologise for the issues that some Managers experienced yesterday.

    We're still investigating issues the issues. We've posted an update in the Bugs section here. We'll post updates related to fixes there.

  5. #5
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,290
    Sausy I always try to have a cool leveled head, but my whole season was almost destroyed why do this big buggy updates come at the worst moments.
    HairDryer and lespa like this.

  6. #6
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We'd also apologise for the issues that some Managers experienced yesterday.

    We're still investigating issues the issues. We've posted an update in the Bugs section here. We'll post updates related to fixes there.
    I think you Nordeus should just delay the International tournament and focus on fixing those bugs.
    You trying to cover your flaws by introducing this Tournament.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KenoticFC, lespa and Petje like this.

  7. #7
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,290
    Did all dutch vote on your new color lol

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Konya
    Posts
    65
    Sizin yapacağınız güncellemenin ta amına koyuyum, beceriksiz herifler, 3.maçı oynarken kilitlendi şimdi her girdigimde maça tıkladığımda oyun kilitleniyor, maçta bitmiyor, sizide sikiyim, oyunu icat edenide sikiyim, size internet saplayanıda sikeyim, domain alanı verenide host verenide sikiyim, sizi adam yerine koyanıda sikeyim, ulan amına koduklarım 1 aydır yardıma yazdığımız sorunlara cevap yok her hafta bitmeyen sorunlar, şimdi sizi sikmeyim sabaha mı saklamak lazım, en sonunda patlattınız amına koduğumun çocukları

  9. #9
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by iMustafa View Post
    Sizin yapacağınız güncellemenin ta amına koyuyum, beceriksiz herifler, 3.maçı oynarken kilitlendi şimdi her girdigimde maça tıkladığımda oyun kilitleniyor, maçta bitmiyor, sizide sikiyim, oyunu icat edenide sikiyim, size internet saplayanıda sikeyim, domain alanı verenide host verenide sikiyim, sizi adam yerine koyanıda sikeyim, ulan amına koduklarım 1 aydır yardıma yazdığımız sorunlara cevap yok her hafta bitmeyen sorunlar, şimdi sizi sikmeyim sabaha mı saklamak lazım, en sonunda patlattınız amına koduğumun çocukları
    bless you
    Altiplano likes this.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    5
    Please note: when you do an upgrade give the managers a warning the day before when starting the game. Sounds fair to me. I always see a great story after an update instead give us the info a day before. It’s really frustrating when you try to keep your team at the first spot in competition when an upgrade blows all your effort away.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast