Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Any reason to buy young players?

  1. #1
    Rookie Dan G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    145

    Any reason to buy young players?

    Hi All

    Reading various threads about the removal of the GK training aid, it seems to me now that there is little point in buying an 18 yo 99% negotiations player if you can afford a 26 yo 116% scout player.

    I bought an 18 yo 99% DC on the first day of th3 new season, I have trained him daily as per the required amount and yet he has only gone up 11% over the season. Might be 12% by the time the season finishes but still way short of the scout player.

    Thoughts?


    Dan

  2. #2
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,442
    Sounds like your DC wasn't a fast trainer to me. If he was trained to make use of every 6% condition gain throughout the season he'll receive the equivalent of 96(?) rest packs. That should have lifted him by 18/19% by seasons end.
    Still, back to the question, and I don't know. You might have a point and I'll hit the scout list next season (after manipulation of course).

  3. #3
    Rookie Dan G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Sounds like your DC wasn't a fast trainer to me. If he was trained to make use of every 6% condition gain throughout the season he'll receive the equivalent of 96(?) rest packs. That should have lifted him by 18/19% by seasons end.
    Still, back to the question, and I don't know. You might have a point and I'll hit the scout list next season (after manipulation of course).
    How do you manipulate the scout list?

  4. #4
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,780
    He means the League
    Dan G and Altiplano like this.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    129
    Norda$$ is scaming us guys. They altered algorithm related to players skills.

    This season all players have been weakend and the best i can train youth players just gained average 12-15% even given hardcore training and frequent playtime.

    This season my team just gain total 16% altogether. Much lower than average last season when i can easily maintained get 25% upwards...

    Terrible scamming. No matter how hard u train u could no longer getting 20-25% skills per player this season.
    USARABAT and Aku Papua like this.

  6. #6
    Rookie Dan G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Norda$$ is scaming us guys. They altered algorithm related to players skills.

    This season all players have been weakend and the best i can train youth players just gained average 12-15% even given hardcore training and frequent playtime.

    This season my team just gain total 16% altogether. Much lower than average last season when i can easily maintained get 25% upwards...

    Terrible scamming. No matter how hard u train u could no longer getting 20-25% skills per player this season.
    Same for me. Team hasn’t improved nowhere near as much despite an average age of 19.5.

  7. #7
    Addicted Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Norda$$ is scaming us guys. They altered algorithm related to players skills.

    This season all players have been weakend and the best i can train youth players just gained average 12-15% even given hardcore training and frequent playtime.

    This season my team just gain total 16% altogether. Much lower than average last season when i can easily maintained get 25% upwards...

    Terrible scamming. No matter how hard u train u could no longer getting 20-25% skills per player this season.
    Yes its because they once again altered the training system and they took away GK training, which, in my experience, must have given you some kind of advantage when power training a player, compared to how it is now with conventional training...

    Its stupid but then again every player (at least not token buyer) now has the same problems and limited abilities to train a player, which should generally result in less 120% teams in the end of the season and less high quality teams in general. Because people just cant train that much % anymore with the ~600-700 free rests the game gives you each season.

    I dont like it either, because it takes away a bit of fun and the good time you had when leveling up your players at the start of the season and see them % rise to 7 stars on the young guys. Speaking for myself, I would personally less likely buy tokens now with the new training system to further train my players. Because it is less fun, period.
    Dan G likes this.

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes its because they once again altered the training system and they took away GK training, which, in my experience, must have given you some kind of advantage when power training a player, compared to how it is now with conventional training...

    Its stupid but then again every player (at least not token buyer) now has the same problems and limited abilities to train a player, which should generally result in less 120% teams in the end of the season and less high quality teams in general. Because people just cant train that much % anymore with the ~600-700 free rests the game gives you each season.

    I dont like it either, because it takes away a bit of fun and the good time you had when leveling up your players at the start of the season and see them % rise to 7 stars on the young guys. Speaking for myself, I would personally less likely buy tokens now with the new training system to further train my players. Because it is less fun, period.
    very true... Lets see if they will change the system... Or at least give us 40-50 rest instead just 20-30

  9. #9
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    very true... Lets see if they will change the system... Or at least give us 40-50 rest instead just 20-30
    A couple of years ago you could easily get 100 green packs per day watching adds.
    But people complained that it was too much.. yes they really did do that
    Dan G likes this.

  10. #10
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    A couple of years ago you could easily get 100 green packs per day watching adds.
    But people complained that it was too much.. yes they really did do that
    hmm, not exactly like that.
    100 greens could farm managers from UK, USA and few other European countries.
    Most of the others had 5-10 or zero vids.
    So it was a bit of unfair.
    Now in majority of countries you can farm daily 25 greens.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast