Thread: Season 106 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Had a perfect first week.
    Even more perfect how you've overfilled your ground lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Javert89 and khris like this.

Desert Rats FC weekly report.

A pretty awesome season so far, marred only by one loss, which put them out of the Cup in the Quarter-Finals, so no treble again this season...

Season 106 - Are you ready?-s31-season-stats-week-2.jpg

As others have noted, the report has a pretty shambolic calculation for the average attendance, given that the Rats' ground is only safety registered for 260,000 spectators...

The Champions League Group stage was traversed successfully, top of the Group, the perfect record being stopped by a draw against a poorer Quality side punching above its weight in the second Group match.

Season 106 - Are you ready?-s31-champ-group-c-final.jpg

In the League, the defence has only been beaten once, it seems that rotating the 'keepers, a new 'No.1' having been purchased earlier in the season, is having a good effect.

Season 106 - Are you ready?-s31-l24-league-r12-top.jpg

And one of the Golden Boot candidates has fallen by the wayside recently, but there's plenty of time to catch up...

Season 106 - Are you ready?-s31-golden-boot-m26.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-09-2018 at 09:38 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Won 2-5 in Super League 1/16s.

How is this a 'thumbs down' event?

Season 106 - Are you ready?-s31-champ-am-r16-1-reno-fc.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    This game has rapidly spreading malaria. In the last two days I've encountered 5 different bugs (4 new). And the other was a non-registered sub, resulting in my AMC moving to DMC and promptly getting yellow carded twice.

As for other competitions, I'm in 1st in league, CL quarterfinals and Cup semi-finals. Association finished 2nd and is sitting @ 1444 points. 4th in International cup, with the above bug impacting me.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

And after a strange match vs a almost -20% team, and a 1-1, we are in the QFs of the Super League, (6-3 agg. for us)

Rookie
    When finally you are in shape and your players spit up blood to win, you are in a League where there is the classic "unbeatable" team.

This is the current situation (first 8 teams):

Season 106 - Are you ready?-schermata-2018-06-12-alle-18.39.22.jpg

My only defeat is against him/her (still didn't understand the genre), pretty questionable, furthermore.

Here's the top scorers chart, guess what?

Season 106 - Are you ready?-schermata-2018-06-12-alle-18.44.23.jpg

Now, for God's sake, he/she will be the greatest manager on Top Eleven...
    lespa and nikolgiorgos like this.

1-2 away win in the SL match f QFs... we need but, more training as we are not favourites for now, I think we can go to SFs.. then train hard and if we overcome the semifinalist, probably not the other Bayern, the final will be vs a more difficult team to beat, so this 6th Super League trophy will be more thought to achieve.

Season 106 - Are you ready?-sl-s71-qfs.jpg

Famous

Cool

How about old-school fun?

Yes i know i (we) did it before and i bet some of us doing this method these days too, but!

I created a level1 reserve team just for phun and for testing purpose/reason (same server as my main)

I have noticed my fast trainer GK doin very good (Even he was 40% at start he had 8 performance! Now he is 72%)***

Long time no see (very) fast trainer/good perfomer combo until now

(ok-ok having some on my main but rest are lame and they are overpowered)

***disclaimer: If my main GK is conceding a single goal he is stuck at low 6* (or high 5 lol!) and etc. BUT if my level1 GK conceding a goal (tested without taking as a corner kicker) he had 7 or mid 7 minimum! And he is saving better than my main! (shot stopping)

Season 106 - Are you ready?-reslvl1gkfun.jpg

nikolgiorgos and rogerniceguy like this.

win 1-4 vs a full 8* mon attending and with a -12% bonus possession in favour of the oppo' in fas' ..then Ive lost 1-3 home but Im so proud lol

Season 106 - Are you ready?-14-juve-bayern-fas1.jpgSeason 106 - Are you ready?-14-juve-bayern-fas12.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	14 juve bayern fas12.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	104002
    148,8% team and we 126%***edited

too we drew 2-2 in the SL, we won the 1st leg away 1-2 and we started losing 0-2 -15' 22'- but Schmidt 30 and Smit (Docherty) 51' did the job with me out of the football world during today.

So we are in SFs of the SL.
    Last edited by khris; 06-16-2018 at 09:36 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and rogerniceguy like this.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast