Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Carlos M
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Carlos M
  • 2 Post By Carlos M
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Devs...plot?????

Devs...plot?????

the devs of this game completly lost the plot, the game in this moment are full of problems, we would think they would put some time to fix this almost unplayable game (NO is not my internet or PC), but no, they keep launch new things, adding more problems, today got a new one, cant make a friendly game, i settle the game but... the game never happen, WTF!!!!!!!!!!! no money here for you nordeus, NO WAY SIR!!!! giving money for completly r***#! devs is a non go FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by khris; 05-28-2018 at 12:19 AM.
    Teachercat and Conrad Bekker like this.

Complains and suggestions have been always welcome in this forum, but with respect.
    There's no need of insulting, even less when nobody forces you to play and right now the game is at the best FTP moment of the history giving resources for a 1.000 Tokens of value every season to mostly of managers.

No need, really for that language.
    Despite all, the issue has been reported.
    Last edited by khris; 05-28-2018 at 12:32 AM.
    Teachercat likes this.

Are you kidding me, really the best moment of the history??? are we playing the same game? look friendlies being schedule but dont happen...conection lost at every 5 mins if not at each 2 mins, 20 troll results for league season and actually 6 who makes sense, results already showing for next season even before season starts,not able to go in my federation matches, troll results every where in cup and champions league, who is the smart DEV who thinks is ok for the game reward more the managers who dont happear in game? who is the smart DEV who thinks losing again and again against teams 30%..40% inferior is usual in football? who is the DEV who thinks being favourite in the match means the favourite lose 90% of that matches? who is the DEV who thinks being favourite...present in the match...one bunch of suporters...no one from other team there, we are wining 2:0 and sudenly other team get 3 red cards and surprise surprise they score 3 goals in last mins and win? and this happens a LOT, friendly suporting my game and in the end he get one result and i got another diferent one, so 2 diferent results for same game, can i choose the result i want????? lol look do whatever you want i dont realy care, what i called there was only me being nice because i could go on and go on in what is wrong in this game now, but the list is too long...oh and one last thing, tokens per si dont resolv the **** load of bugs the game have in this moment...
    SO YA...AGAIN...FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Devs...plot?????-sem-t%C3%ADtulo.jpg
    Devs...plot?????-33822474_2100745733541121_6622866469812174848_n.jpg

now tell me how this can happen, if you look in my list i have no friendly game, my friend have there one friendly who never started, and this is a NEW bug, so WHY instead of fixing the long list of bugs DEV`S launch new things whit...MORE BUGS, realy best moment of the history? lol
    khris and Kellie Williams like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos M View Post
    SIC

"the game is at the best FTP moment of the history"

is a allusion to:

"cant make a friendly game, i settle the game but... the game never happen, WTF!!!!!!!!!!! no money here for you nordeus, NO WAY SIR!!!! giving money for completly r***#! devs is a non go"

FTP-Free To Play. That's why I said that, you can't do more and the channels are well aware of the issues, too there's a staff of moderators well reporting it here in the forum, so patience cause some fixings needs time.
    Then, I am agree, there are bugs, maybe too we can say that the game never had such amounts of bugs gathered from previous updates and that weren't fixed at the proper moment.

Regarding this:

"we are winning 2:0 and suddenly other team get 3 red cards and surprise surprise they score 3 goals in last mins and win?"

Exactly, is another issue, too reported by myself since months ago, at least we've seen many times teams playing with 10 and having advantage, and despite is a issue of the simulator itself -not a bug- can be considered as something to be fixed.
    Despite all, as Ive said, the game is absolutely free to play, and there's no need to come here insulting.

Then I can enter in my own opinion related to what you are mentioning, about, losing vs -30% teams, here I defended always since the implementation of the %'s that the limit of 80% diff between skills that we had previously, should not be removed or something like what u say would occur.
    Then the history is well known by all, attributes of 2000%s.. then a limit of 340 implemented, and weeks ago we had a correction in the calibration when we train skills, but IMO to stabilizate the simulations we need to go even more back to the time and set limits between skills at least of +160% cause the game consider different parameters to do the simulation, mainly the ain star or the players, then the individual attributes that are linked to internal limits of the players, so,,, basically to resume it, a player with +2* from 5* should be clearly "better" han one with 5, but if u have skills with 340's as before which are not +2 stars but +13 then the simulation is well known that is broken, and are these individual skills that were a problem and I guess too that should be summed a increasing in the margin of beatability "from a X" level of stars "to a Y"... time ago 1'5 staars -30%- was a huge distance to win clearly, now seems the margin had increased and we see extreme scores even with -60%'s... and all this comes from a sum...

"Patience". That's all I can say, and no stress. Think that the game allow you to play in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Complains and suggestions have been always welcome in this forum, but with respect.
    There's no need of insulting, even less when nobody forces you to play and right now the game is at the best FTP moment of the history giving resources for a 1.000 Tokens of value every season to mostly of managers.

No need, really for that language.
    Despite all, the issue has been reported.
    Are you on which planet? What game are you playing? Nordeus stole the tokens and did not return (although they promised), the "resources" described by you - are unavailable (viewing advertisements) already in the week to many managers. The number of bugs in tournaments (the same associations) does not decrease but increases. Wash is the worst period in the history of the game.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    Are you on which planet?
    In the same planet that have a cat eating lasagna, guess what.