Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.1 - 30th May

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Updating my post.

Bugs fixed:

Not being able to apply training bonuses after halftime
    Releasing a player from National Team causes crashing
    Thanks. To summarise 2 bugs fixed. Many existing bugs unfixed and more added

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

VIP
    Another bug... A week ago there was no sound on Chrome, but it's ok now... Now there is no sound on Opera... And no, it's not a problem at my end...
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.

...and now I've just been chucked out of TE and couldn't get back in ('Cannot connect to server'). Rebooted and now can't get TE at all '502 Bad Gateway'.

Can't you make any sort of change without completely wrecking the game?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I am playing Top Eleven from 3 years and I never seen so many worse updates since Top Eleven 2018.. And there is a lot of bugs lately. I can't really play one game in piece knowing that this game could cost me a trophy or a game, because of the bugs...
    Ioannis Boulakas and Jernet like this.

Did the update extend to another 10 days of preparation?[Official] Top Eleven 7.1 - 30th May-img_20180530_104538.jpg

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Hi everyone,

Known issue of the International Cup showing as starting in 10 days. The event has not been extended and groups will still be made tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadeem1366 View Post
    oh man once more an attack from nordeus
    every update is danger like a bomb!!!!
    More like a nuke.....

Right after the update I tried to get the rest packs by watching the vids...... YEEEEAH OOOOOOOO-KAY when it didn't work I said to myself "Well lets try this bs in about 2-3 weeks"

Addicted
    nordeus is north korea
    fix these bugs now!
    pnr8555 likes this.

Now, whenever I try to make an adjustment to my team within the last couple of minutes of the match I get the dreaded 'Connection Lost'...

Too many changes in too little time. Makes you wonder if they've even done any sort of testing...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

In the Brazilian Facebook group, it is raining complaints about games that have passed the schedule and did not happen.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast