Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Europa league Merchant
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Super league

Super league

I am on a mission to win 3 Europa leagues in a row! Time to pull a Sevilla and win it and become the lord of the Super League.
    Migadini and khris like this.

Famous
    @Khris. Over to you. Tell him how high the bar is now.

How high the bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Europa league Merchant View Post
    How high the bar?
    I won 5, 4 in a row, then I wanted to go last season for a treble but I was constantly trolled losing vs -40% teams, so was a fail.

I won the league and right now I am in Champions League with the target to win the 6th Super League.

Let me say but, that is a really interesting target to try this competition, and see others going for it, still it is my favourite and have my favourite trophy

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I won 5, 4 in a row, then I wanted to go last season for a treble but I was constantly trolled losing vs -40% teams, so was a fail.

I won the league and right now I am in Champions League with the target to win the 6th Super League.
    You won 4 in a row? So you dropped out of the CL on purpose to win that much? impressive.
    khris and Altiplano like this.

Tbh i prefer the Super league then the Champions league due to it having more games and the trophy is way better then the Champions League one. I have a very good chance of winning the Super League this season as i checked the other teams and it came to a conclusion on paper i was the best team in the competition. 3 in a row will be super tough but then again it will be fun and i think people should start taking this competition seriously.
    khris and Altiplano like this.

You won 4 in a row? So you dropped out of the CL on purpose to win that much? impressive.
    Yep, without promote, the only way to win Super Leagues is win them to play the CL, then be 3rd, and win them again. I tanked 4 seasons (or 5?) and last season I decided to go for League title so I am classificated for CL in this way.
    Ye, the most complicated is be 3rd really... and 4 times in a row even more. Then the first title I won was the 1st edition classificating 6-7th in league November 2016, our season 50 -now 71-.

Really, is a great competition

Rookie
    Tbh i prefer the Super league then the Champions league due to it having more games and the trophy is way better then the Champions League one. I have a very good chance of winning the Super League this season as i checked the other teams and it came to a conclusion on paper i was the best team in the competition. 3 in a row will be super tough but then again it will be fun and i think people should start taking this competition seriously.
    Best team in the competition now maybe, but your opponents can improve too (but new players, train the ones they have). Plus, looking at the 32 teams in the SL with you is not enough, because 8 teams from the CL on your server will be dropping to your SL knock out stage after the group stage (the 3rd place teams like khris did). So, maybe too much confidence because you don’t know who those 8 teams are.