Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Relegation

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Great a super tanker. What if you suffered 20% q drop as a result. Still happy?
    I 'm not a super tanker - lol
    My team has a quality of 115-118%, I 'm not doing extra training or have mutants.
    Just playing assos for fun and maybe few rounds in the Cup.
    If I had the option not to play in League and have all my games with a 0-3, wouldn't mind.

I don't mind to loose a 20%.
    Draws are based on quality and nords screw the high quality teams anyway.

But relegation will create more tools for the asso cheaters than anything useful in the game.
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 06-01-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I 'm not a super tanker - lol
    My team has a quality of 115-118%, I 'm not doing extra training or have mutants.
    Just playing assos for fun and maybe few rounds in the Cup.
    If I had the option not to play in League and have all my games with a 0-3, wouldn't mind.

I don't mind to loose a 20%.
    Draws are based on quality and nords screw the high quality teams anyway.

But relegation will create mor tools for the asso cheaters than anything useful in the game.
    Ok mate. I realise higher levels have an issue so appreciate that is a problem

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The only way to be relegated with avQ decreasing is if the game sell the high avQ players ... (+ 100%?) as many of you know, the % that the players have is relative to an internal value, if you are relegated, a 5* becomes 6* ...

Well.. as always, IMO as I said there are different things that can be done but my option would be close trainings for 8* players and decrease levels of training and building if no promotion...
    Other possible way is that your best 3 players or, more penalizing, your players above 6 stars would free from their contracts with the possibility to resign them spending tokens (at Nordeus expensive values).
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Introducing relegations would be very good.
    Having all the teams in a single server, introducing promotions and relegations would make the game closer to real football.
    I add that would be nice to create a global leaderboard (same as Asso) where every team will gain points weighting level reached, title won and position in the league.

You want to win titles? You need to sweat!!! Maybe staying seasons in the same level.

Currently the game seems a village tournament.
    Win every season against samel 5 people and that season after season after season after season......

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Other possible way is that your best 3 players or, more penalizing, your players above 6 stars would free from their contracts with the possibility to resign them spending tokens (at Nordeus expensive values).
    Relegation release clause

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Relegation release clause

That's it.
    Seems fair, doesn't it? They could study something gradual as if you don't promote you'll "lose" some of your best players, and if you relegate, you'll lose all your player above 7*, or something like that.In the new season you have 1-2 days to resign them by tokens. If you don´t resign them they go to a sort of free agency list where other managers can purchase the players for tokens. Obviously the tax of resign and free agency must be expensive as recommended players...

In order to have relegation Nordeus have to change their format no more going level.
    I suggested this long ago do it like the Asso have 4-5 divisions. Asso concept bronze silver gold and platinum. Points and ranking can be use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    And consider those players in higher levels (top of the server) where they are waiting managers from lower levels to continue their competitions.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    And consider those players in higher levels (top of the server) where they are waiting managers from lower levels to continue their competitions.
    They would perhaps like to relegate to find more players

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    At old days (last year) there was an option to take over a new club from lower level.
    So someone from the top of the server, could start from LV1 or LV15 for example.
    Too bad they removed that.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12