Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Free rests

Apprentice

Free rests

Are these just no longer working? Iv only managed a handful, intermittently over the last few days.

Famous
    Same here
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Are these just no longer working? Iv only managed a handful, intermittently over the last few days.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have a post on the bugs page with this.
    i get 3 or 4 then a spinning square with icons will come on my game i reload and then i get nothing for the rest of the day.
    thing is i never get this spinning square at any other time only when i click on the ads for the free rests.
    Seeker85 and NekoIzMase like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    I have a post on the bugs page with this.
    i get 3 or 4 then a spinning square with icons will come on my game i reload and then i get nothing for the rest of the day.
    thing is i never get this spinning square at any other time only when i click on the ads for the free rests.
    I get the searching dots then it decides there are none. I have to play find the blue button using player condition recovery or physio. Like a new mini game

Last edited by rogerniceguy; 05-30-2018 at 04:23 PM.
    Siddas and Seeker85 like this.

Apprentice
    Thanks guys. I’m having exactly the same problem. Just about managed a 65-70% fit team for my cup game earlier. Hopefully it’s resolved soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Thanks guys. I’m having exactly the same problem. Just about managed a 65-70% fit team for my cup game earlier. Hopefully it’s resolved soon.

No it won’t.
    This has been an issue for months now and only IC issues get priority.

They now throw us 3 greens per league match if you win. Plus the 10 free greens today. We should shut up and don’t complain.

It’s all the ads providers fault...

Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Petje View Post
    No it won’t.
    This has been an issue for months now and only IC issues get priority.

They now throw us 3 greens per league match if you win. Plus the 10 free greens today. We should shut up and don’t complain.

It’s all the ads providers fault...

Do you think this is a bug or lack of videos? I think bug as it is so temperamental. I can timeout a video search via greens only 2 find blue button and video using physio. Don't press blue button go back 2 greens and blue button is back. Seems like a TE technical problem to me.....

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Do you think this is a bug or lack of videos? I think bug as it is so temperamental. I can timeout a video search via greens only 2 find blue button and video using physio. Don't press blue button go back 2 greens and blue button is back. Seems like a TE technical problem to me.....

I think it’s definitely a bug.
    It’s somehow doesn’t connect to the provider when trying to watch videos from the shop. It does work on player level when you watch a video to add condition. After you have done that the connection is established and it works again from the shop for a few videos until the connection is lost again. Tried to explain this several times to support but they don’t care. I only get this standard copy/paste text that the availability depends on region bla bla bla. They treat me like I’m stupid.

My need to build a stock is not there anymore. I stopped playing the regular competitions because I don’t trust the game anymore. Last season I was ****ed in the CL semifinals by this 11 player bug. You build your squad every day for a month and it’s all for nothing.

They **** up the game with every update and always during the finals of the season. The quality of testing is a disaster for both new and old functionality.

I started tanking and only focus on FA for now and if bug eleven doesn’t improve I quit completely.

The last 7.1 update is a disappointment again. Big announcement here on the forum but actually only two minor bugs are fixed and a lot of new ones are introduced.

It’s a shame. I had a lot of fun playing this game, but it is dying...

rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Petje View Post
    I think it’s definitely a bug.
    It’s somehow doesn’t connect to the provider when trying to watch videos from the shop. It does work on player level when you watch a video to add condition. After you have done that the connection is established and it works again from the shop for a few videos until the connection is lost again. Tried to explain this several times to support but they don’t care. I only get this standard copy/paste text that the availability depends on region bla bla bla. They treat me like I’m stupid.

My need to build a stock is not there anymore. I stopped playing the regular competitions because I don’t trust the game anymore. Last season I was ****ed in the CL semifinals by this 11 player bug. You build your squad every day for a month and it’s all for nothing.

They **** up the game with every update and always during the finals of the season. The quality of testing is a disaster for both new and old functionality.

I started tanking and only focus on FA for now and if bug eleven doesn’t improve I quit completely.

The last 7.1 update is a disappointment again. Big announcement here on the forum but actually only two minor bugs are fixed and a lot of new ones are introduced.

It’s a shame. I had a lot of fun playing this game, but it is dying...

Yeah I've given upon on in game support also as I've had the exact same cut and paste response in the past and felt like I was being treated like an idiot. And the response took over a week. Our best hope is a forum admin takes it seriously enough to run with it and push the devs on the issue. The admins to be fair take a lot of the flak but they try hard. Communication could be improved sometimes is only slight criticism I can make.

No videos will eventually mean I quit. Perhaps a good thing. I managed to get them today all in one go at 5am. Not carrying on that daily routine tho lol

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Yeah I've given upon on in game support also as I've had the exact same cut and paste response in the past and felt like I was being treated like an idiot. And the response took over a week. Our best hope is a forum admin takes it seriously enough to run with it and push the devs on the issue. The admins to be fair take a lot of the flak but they try hard. Communication could be improved sometimes is only slight criticism I can make.

No videos will eventually mean I quit. Perhaps a good thing. I managed to get them today all in one go at 5am. Not carrying on that daily routine tho lol

I get up at 6 in the morning, but that’s no solution. It would be if it was really an availability issue at the provider.

I have nothing against Sausy and Jeeves personally. At least they are trying to help. They have the worst job "facing” the users every day.

As for communication true communicating no progress is also communication. And these “great news” announcements when the whole game is on his back are inappropriate but probably from some marketing idiot who has no clue what is going on. I don’t expect more empathy or personal opinions from Sausy and Jeeves as that would be against the company that pays their salary.

I’ve great respect for what they have to put up with.

It’s not even fact that bugs exist, but that they **** up the gameplay and that it’s not corrected which is really pissing me off. Throwing a few ****ing tokens is an insult.

Altiplano likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast