Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Free rests

Boston, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Got 24 in total this morning.

Disappointed just joined spent a small foutune to find the bug re rests are real. Serious everyone should get tokens and or rests. The game is eating this aspect and it impacts the gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    It's probably a server issue. I have three teams on three different servers. On one team it's business as usual; one I can't get any sort of ad boost at all; and the third has days when I can get some and other days when there's only one or two.
    I take that back. None of the teams getting video boost for matchday bonuses, and after one successful attempt, no videos for any other packs.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    On my both devices I got 25 rest packs for one of my 2 teams today. Not a single time I got the forever-spinning button. Is it possible that the bug is finally finished? That is, until the next update of course...

Famous
    My last 4 days inconsistent. A very good day. Terrible day. Good day. Terrible day. No idea and I don't think nordeus have an idea either
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    On my both devices I got 25 rest packs for one of my 2 teams today. Not a single time I got the forever-spinning button. Is it possible that the bug is finally finished? That is, until the next update of course...
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pro
    Why don't you guys go to complain on feedback section ??? here no body care about your complains !

Addicted
    People do. This the most-read part of the forum. It quite unclear where to complain. You say feedback (suggestions), I say general, but it clearly is a bug...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    People do. This the most-read part of the forum. It quite unclear where to complain. You say feedback (suggestions), I say general, but it clearly is a bug...
    They're aware. So many bugs and moving parts to this game it takes a very long time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Are these just no longer working? Iv only managed a handful, intermittently over the last few days.
    Just call me a Legend!
    So long story short, once u get ur 4 rest packs (which is available after the update). U can still get the remaining number of around 25-30.
    The trick lies in training ur players.
    Train ur player and click the + condition button once to increase the Condition by 15. And there will u have an active blue button called Free Heaven.
    I assume Top 11 wants to give rests to those training their players and don’t want u to stock them.
    Same goes for Moral before the game.
    Try it and let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    I managed to get 28 on Friday in the morning while up for work having coffee, then another 6-8 later that evening. Sort of made up for the 8 Igor on Thursday, but yesterday I attempted most of the day and got about 14 in total. Today I’ve managed to get one, then spinning square. Busy schedule today too. Atm, my AMR and ST are going into the match on 50%
    wobblybassdub likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast