Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Free rests

I got 3 in the morning and then got my usual spinning square then nothing.
    sat on the toilet couple of hours later for a crap and i had another go and i ended up getting my full quota for today lol.
    i will try the same thing tomorrow lol
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    I got 3 in the morning and then got my usual spinning square then nothing.
    sat on the toilet couple of hours later for a crap and i had another go and i ended up getting my full quota for today lol.
    i will try the same thing tomorrow lol
    Game is going down the toilet. Something poetic here....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano and Siddas like this.

I made sure i didn't leave that toilet seat till i got them all mate lol.
    but i don't lie i deffo got my quota for today and i swear on my kids life thats how it was done
    lalexrus likes this.

I made sure i didn't leave that toilet seat till i got them all mate lol.
    but i don't lie i deffo got my quota for today and i swear on my kids life thats how it was done
    sometimes it seems that the advertising preview button is very, very intelligent, it understands the different times of pressing, knows the rooms and the weather at which you are taking it, takes into account the time of day, your mood and state. it's not surprising that eliminating problems with such an intelligent button takes a lot of time - I think it's not the case here without British scientists. in connection with which I think everything. it is necessary to share how when everyone looks at advertising that would understand and make a full list of actions for the button to think that we are kind and do it well and always showed us the films of advertising

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    rogerniceguy and Siddas like this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    sometimes it seems that the advertising preview button is very, very intelligent, it understands the different times of pressing, knows the rooms and the weather at which you are taking it, takes into account the time of day, your mood and state. it's not surprising that eliminating problems with such an intelligent button takes a lot of time - I think it's not the case here without British scientists. in connection with which I think everything. it is necessary to share how when everyone looks at advertising that would understand and make a full list of actions for the button to think that we are kind and do it well and always showed us the films of advertising

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    The blue button will only reveal itself when you reveal yourself lol

lalexrus and Siddas like this.

I tried several things, sometimes it doesn't work when my phone is connected to wifi, and other time it works when it's on 4G. Then when I select regional settings US I get no videos but when I switch to UK I get few...

What adverts are you getting guys when blue button reveals itself? Most of the time for me is Tesla Phones and some Poker.

Famous
    Ironically mate 1 of the videos is a lovely 6 minute hotel chain video. Crowne plaza I think. So spend a ling time to get a video to then have a 6 min video. Great eh
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    I tried several things, sometimes it doesn't work when my phone is connected to wifi, and other time it works when it's on 4G. Then when I select regional settings US I get no videos but when I switch to UK I get few...

What adverts are you getting guys when blue button reveals itself? Most of the time for me is Tesla Phones and some Poker.

well boys how did you get on today?
    i got 5 then the usual stoppage.
    deffo not a connection problem as i tried to get morale boosts straight after the stoppage got the blue boxes and got 2 moral boosts decided to switch straight over to the green packs while the connection was running smootly got the blue box but it just spun and it didn't want to send me. went back to morale got the blue box and bingo in goes another morale boost.
    deffo something more going on than a bad connection.
    Altiplano and NekoIzMase like this.

Famous
    well boys how did you get on today?
    i got 5 then the usual stoppage.
    deffo not a connection problem as i tried to get morale boosts straight after the stoppage got the blue boxes and got 2 moral boosts decided to switch straight over to the green packs while the connection was running smootly got the blue box but it just spun and it didn't want to send me. went back to morale got the blue box and bingo in goes another morale boost.
    deffo something more going on than a bad connection.
    Got 1. Attempt on 2 led to lost connection. Restarted app and unable to find videos. Frustrating. Need to sit on the toilet and try

didn't work today mate lol.
    i even tried a a sitty down piss lol.
    Last edited by Siddas; 06-01-2018 at 10:53 AM.
    Altiplano and rogerniceguy like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast