Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Free rests

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Are these just no longer working? Iv only managed a handful, intermittently over the last few days.
    I can still get about 12 a day although used to be approx 24, the process seems to keep sticking between videos, has took double the time

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Thanks Tahm,

Iv tried this and it works sometimes but not all the time. I also came to the conclusion the key is in training sessions, unlocking more free rests but that theory hasn’t been consistent enough to explain it fully. There are still problems on the whole, as this doesn’t work every time.

Famous
    I managed to get 28 on Friday in the morning while up for work having coffee, then another 6-8 later that evening. Sort of made up for the 8 Igor on Thursday, but yesterday I attempted most of the day and got about 14 in total. Today I’ve managed to get one, then spinning square. Busy schedule today too. Atm, my AMR and ST are going into the match on 50%
    Yep taking too much time. Already had the missus moan at me. So do I keep messing with a bugged game and annoy my wife? Or abandon game for real life? Choice is very clear if still same end of season. For now I will abandon videos and utilise stockpile to save time and frustration.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    wobblybassdub and Petje like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Yep taking too much time. Already had the missus moan at me. So do I keep messing with a bugged game and annoy my wife? Or abandon game for real life? Choice is very clear if still same end of season. For now I will abandon videos and utilise stockpile to save time and frustration.

Exactly the same problem here mate. I appear to have this game on and phone in my hand constantly looking to get my free rests when I used to get them all when up for work over coffee.

Famous
    Exactly the same problem here mate. I appear to have this game on and phone in my hand constantly looking to get my free rests when I used to get them all when up for work over coffee.
    Snap. 10 to 15mins tolerable. This isn't. I admit I have a TE addiction. Even clearer now. Think it's time to listen to my wife and retire lol

wobblybassdub likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345