Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Morale going down like a rocket

Pro
    they suck the morals given to managers from IC matches

Rookie

Moral ???

Hi

To the cup final I make so my whole team are superb in moral. I won the cup and half the team got lower moral after the game. The people working with this game are totally incompitent or very greedy...

can you post a picture of the match ratings and the players morale actually?

here plz
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...al-thread.html

Rookie
    4 players got 7 and moral dropped and one hot 8 and dropped.

Rookie
    I’m in first place in my league by more than 10 points, won a league game 1-0 (didn’t watch though, had real life going on) and my starters lost 8 morale. And my “assistant” said I needs to use 12 boosts to fully boost my starters’ morale. “Miley,” from “support” actually said morale always drops for all players after each game, some not as much as others. I think this is stupid, shouldn’t winning increase morale? As a coach IRL, that’s how it really works.

Same here. And Im getting at least one injury per match especially on my high star player even if their morale is high.

Time to get off this game I guess. Cant keep up with the heavy health n morale drop whilr training is useless.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rookie

Moral ???

Played seven games so far this season. Won all of them and 39-3 in goal difference. Still the moral dropping all the time. Last night in the League I met a team 5% stronger than my team. I put up the moral on superb for the whole team, I won easy with 4-1 and nine starting players dropped below superb after that game. It shall not be like this, Are they so fuxking greedy so they lower the moral all the time even if u only win all the time.

Apprentice
    Yes, another malintentioned bug just to make money. I have seen since I play but it happens more and more. Will fix it? I don t think...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    threads merged -
    all about the same issue
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ozz
    Cmon Nordeus, are you serious?Morale going down like a rocket-screenshot_2018-06-28-20-45-29.jpgMorale going down like a rocket-280618.jpg
    Last edited by Ozz; 06-28-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast