Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: first impressions and a little excuses

first impressions and a little excuses

So, I want to share with players and developers my first impressions about International Cup.

But first of all I have to apologize about my reactions after I saw it. In first I thinked that this will be competition and thought that I have paid with my resources (tokens and green) only for opportunity to meet stronger opponents made my angry. In fact, my disappointment was boundless. I said some words about developers (liars, cheaters, bastards) and I thought even more brute who could not share with them because of censorship. My apologize about this, but I realy went wrong that this is competition. Now I uderstand that this is very nice timer.

first impressions and a little excuses-timer.png

My first impressions are very good. Now, how I wrote in another topic, there are place for some improvements (for example include days, months and why not years) but I think that will happen in time and in futures updates. Nordeus says that they "collect the feedback from everyone across" and I have not reason to not believe. For now it is very nice and work very well for me. I used it for timer for boil of eggs and I had very good results.

In my opiniot International Cup is valuble for resources it cost me and I am realy happy with my new timer.

Cheers guys
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 06-02-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Famous
    Im guessing this is meant to be a joke lol. Be careful as they will really think it's great and make no changes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo, Cope King, USARABAT and 1 others like this.

May be they will add barometer?
    Altiplano, Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Dreamer
    Be careful they may have some algorithm to detect sarkasmus.. As they have one to little offset positions of players in BOT teams

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, now that your mind and thoughts are more clear and cool,

What kind of draw would you expect ?

Ok, it would be better having all human managers but maybe bot teams are necessary to overcome some problems like having many countries like Brazil, Germany or England.
    Also it's easier to set convenient hours of the games.

What else ?
    What quality of teams ?
    All about the same q (but be warned for this ?)
    Four scales of quality ? 75%, 95%, 105%, 115% up ?
    A manager with 75% obviously didn't invest to that project and playing for fun
    but what chances and interest would have a manager with 95% or 105% q vs 8 managers of 120% ?

* this question is not only for @po_zdrach but for every one.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I developed my team for win. For win against all teams 90%-110%. If Nordeus was say that it is meaningless develop my team, I never will invest resources about develop.

You Nik asked them about draw and answer was clear - develop your team!
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 06-02-2018 at 11:24 AM.

With this draw, every effort in prepare phase is meaningless. I have better chances with my abandoned team.

Do not try to defend Nordeus Nik, I know, you know, everyone know how unfair is this draw.

What about timer? What you say about the most expensive timer I ever have?
    rogerniceguy, Bunzo and USARABAT like this.

Famous
    Four scales of quality to reflect effort resources and money spent.

Next to no bots. Abandon idea of 1 Germany 1 England 1 Spain. Use Te team names with national emblem and kits and maybe nation underneath somehow.

Have all 6 asso members in same competition for banter
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Ok, it would be better having all human managers but maybe bot teams are necessary to overcome some problems like having many countries like Brazil, Germany or England.

What else ?
    What quality of teams ?
    but what chances and interest would have a manager with 95% or 105% q vs 8 managers of 120% ?

Bunzo likes this.

And finally, in what universe is better to not work harder for your develop, to not make efforts, to be passive for win....

Famous
    Serious feedback on prep phase tho. Two things were said;

1. It would be manager v manager in finals. No mention of bots.

2. It would be beneficial to prepare well. No real benefit. Resources wasted.

Regarding 2 I'm trying to work out whether what has happened is sheer incompetence or a giant con to be honest. Still amazed either way.

Result is trust completely broken. How can nordeus ever expect users to spend real money ever again?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

What else ?
    What quality of teams ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast